Sony promises a release date for Driveclub soon
Lets not mince words, the delays on Driveclub has gotten PS4 racing fans more than a bit frustrated.
In all honesty the latest delay hasn't helped matters especially given that Evolution's beautiful next-gen racer holds so much potential.
The Japanese electronics giant told IGN, "The team at Evolution Studios are working hard to bring DriveClub, a truly next-gen driving experience, to the PS4, and we will announce the release date shortly. We're really excited about how DriveClub is progressing, and thank you for your patience."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3