The Last Of Us sequel rumoured for a 2015 release
Rumours have appeared suggesting that Naughty Dog are preparing a sequel to the critically acclaimed The Last Of Us to be released in 2015.
So far the studio has only announced one title that they have in development and that is a PS4 Uncharted game but it doesn't mean that they haven't got a sequel to their 2013 hit on the way in the background.
According to Omlete they have heard from sources close to Sony that The Last Of Us 2 is due for release in 2015.
The studio has already stated that they probably won't be releasing the new Uncharted or even a Game Of The Year Edition of The Last Of Us in 2014 but two releases in one year is highly unlikely.
"Thanks for reaching out. However, we do not comment on rumour or speculation," Sony told IGN.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter