The Last Of Us sequel rumoured for a 2015 release
Rumours have appeared suggesting that Naughty Dog are preparing a sequel to the critically acclaimed The Last Of Us to be released in 2015.
So far the studio has only announced one title that they have in development and that is a PS4 Uncharted game but it doesn't mean that they haven't got a sequel to their 2013 hit on the way in the background.
According to Omlete they have heard from sources close to Sony that The Last Of Us 2 is due for release in 2015.
The studio has already stated that they probably won't be releasing the new Uncharted or even a Game Of The Year Edition of The Last Of Us in 2014 but two releases in one year is highly unlikely.
"Thanks for reaching out. However, we do not comment on rumour or speculation," Sony told IGN.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015