Evolve's second human hunter, Griffin revealed
The second of Evolve's four human hunters has been revealed and this time it's the Trapper class.
Griffin is tooled up with a massive harpoon gun to use to catch his prey. He also has a submachinegun as a sidearm to help him shoot his way out of a bind.
As Markov has arc mines, Griffin has some mines of his own. The Sound Spike is a more defensive mine that allows Griffin to locate enemies. When placed strategically Griffin's array of Sound Spikes can help him figure out where the enemy is very precisely although he does have a limited number of them.
He also has a rather handy defensive ability that he can share with the whole team. Mobile Arena throws up a defensive shield which can trap monsters (and hunters) inside allowing the team to contain the enemy alien quickly and securely.
Evolve is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC this autumn.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer