Evolve's second human hunter, Griffin revealed
The second of Evolve's four human hunters has been revealed and this time it's the Trapper class.
Griffin is tooled up with a massive harpoon gun to use to catch his prey. He also has a submachinegun as a sidearm to help him shoot his way out of a bind.
As Markov has arc mines, Griffin has some mines of his own. The Sound Spike is a more defensive mine that allows Griffin to locate enemies. When placed strategically Griffin's array of Sound Spikes can help him figure out where the enemy is very precisely although he does have a limited number of them.
He also has a rather handy defensive ability that he can share with the whole team. Mobile Arena throws up a defensive shield which can trap monsters (and hunters) inside allowing the team to contain the enemy alien quickly and securely.
Evolve is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC this autumn.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO