Evolve's second human hunter, Griffin revealed
The second of Evolve's four human hunters has been revealed and this time it's the Trapper class.
Griffin is tooled up with a massive harpoon gun to use to catch his prey. He also has a submachinegun as a sidearm to help him shoot his way out of a bind.
As Markov has arc mines, Griffin has some mines of his own. The Sound Spike is a more defensive mine that allows Griffin to locate enemies. When placed strategically Griffin's array of Sound Spikes can help him figure out where the enemy is very precisely although he does have a limited number of them.
He also has a rather handy defensive ability that he can share with the whole team. Mobile Arena throws up a defensive shield which can trap monsters (and hunters) inside allowing the team to contain the enemy alien quickly and securely.
Evolve is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC this autumn.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3