Warframe Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis goes live
Digital Extremes has launched a brand new update for the free-to-play title Warframe.
Update 11.5 brings with it a new event, The Cicero Crisis, a new Warframe, new weapons and skin pack, areas and a tile set for everyone as well as Trophy support and full controller scheme customisation for PS4 gamers.
The Cicero Crisis event sends the Tennos to Earth to tackle the Grineer. Councillor Vek Hay's forces are attempting to use the Cicero toxin to clear the genetically manipulated forests so they can build settlements and they must be stopped.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer