Warframe Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis goes live
Digital Extremes has launched a brand new update for the free-to-play title Warframe.
Update 11.5 brings with it a new event, The Cicero Crisis, a new Warframe, new weapons and skin pack, areas and a tile set for everyone as well as Trophy support and full controller scheme customisation for PS4 gamers.
The Cicero Crisis event sends the Tennos to Earth to tackle the Grineer. Councillor Vek Hay's forces are attempting to use the Cicero toxin to clear the genetically manipulated forests so they can build settlements and they must be stopped.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update