Warframe Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis goes live
Digital Extremes has launched a brand new update for the free-to-play title Warframe.
Update 11.5 brings with it a new event, The Cicero Crisis, a new Warframe, new weapons and skin pack, areas and a tile set for everyone as well as Trophy support and full controller scheme customisation for PS4 gamers.
The Cicero Crisis event sends the Tennos to Earth to tackle the Grineer. Councillor Vek Hay's forces are attempting to use the Cicero toxin to clear the genetically manipulated forests so they can build settlements and they must be stopped.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan