Warframe Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis goes live
Digital Extremes has launched a brand new update for the free-to-play title Warframe.
Update 11.5 brings with it a new event, The Cicero Crisis, a new Warframe, new weapons and skin pack, areas and a tile set for everyone as well as Trophy support and full controller scheme customisation for PS4 gamers.
The Cicero Crisis event sends the Tennos to Earth to tackle the Grineer. Councillor Vek Hay's forces are attempting to use the Cicero toxin to clear the genetically manipulated forests so they can build settlements and they must be stopped.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer