Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn heading to PS4 in April
Square Enix has announced a release date for their newly rejuvenated MMO Final Fantasy XIV on the PlayStation 4.
They have also announced pre-order bonuses and a collector's edition of the game and well as reaffirming that PS3 players will be able to transfer over to the PS4 for free, a process that will begin on April the 11th. As well as receiving an early access code which opens up the game on the 11th of April pre-orders will also come with a Cait Sith doll minion and a Mol Cap.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition will include a special artbook entitled The Art Of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined, Seventh Umbra Era special edition movie content disc, special soundtrack, art card set, FFXIV-themed security token and Fat Chocobo mount, Coeurl mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind-up Moogle, Baby Behemoth and Helm Of Light in-game items all wrapped up in a special edition box.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will arrive on the PS4 on April the 14th with the early access beginning on April the 11th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year