Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn heading to PS4 in April
Square Enix has announced a release date for their newly rejuvenated MMO Final Fantasy XIV on the PlayStation 4.
They have also announced pre-order bonuses and a collector's edition of the game and well as reaffirming that PS3 players will be able to transfer over to the PS4 for free, a process that will begin on April the 11th. As well as receiving an early access code which opens up the game on the 11th of April pre-orders will also come with a Cait Sith doll minion and a Mol Cap.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition will include a special artbook entitled The Art Of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined, Seventh Umbra Era special edition movie content disc, special soundtrack, art card set, FFXIV-themed security token and Fat Chocobo mount, Coeurl mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind-up Moogle, Baby Behemoth and Helm Of Light in-game items all wrapped up in a special edition box.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will arrive on the PS4 on April the 14th with the early access beginning on April the 11th.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year