Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn heading to PS4 in April
Square Enix has announced a release date for their newly rejuvenated MMO Final Fantasy XIV on the PlayStation 4.
They have also announced pre-order bonuses and a collector's edition of the game and well as reaffirming that PS3 players will be able to transfer over to the PS4 for free, a process that will begin on April the 11th. As well as receiving an early access code which opens up the game on the 11th of April pre-orders will also come with a Cait Sith doll minion and a Mol Cap.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition will include a special artbook entitled The Art Of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined, Seventh Umbra Era special edition movie content disc, special soundtrack, art card set, FFXIV-themed security token and Fat Chocobo mount, Coeurl mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind-up Moogle, Baby Behemoth and Helm Of Light in-game items all wrapped up in a special edition box.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will arrive on the PS4 on April the 14th with the early access beginning on April the 11th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title