Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn heading to PS4 in April
Square Enix has announced a release date for their newly rejuvenated MMO Final Fantasy XIV on the PlayStation 4.
They have also announced pre-order bonuses and a collector's edition of the game and well as reaffirming that PS3 players will be able to transfer over to the PS4 for free, a process that will begin on April the 11th. As well as receiving an early access code which opens up the game on the 11th of April pre-orders will also come with a Cait Sith doll minion and a Mol Cap.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition will include a special artbook entitled The Art Of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined, Seventh Umbra Era special edition movie content disc, special soundtrack, art card set, FFXIV-themed security token and Fat Chocobo mount, Coeurl mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind-up Moogle, Baby Behemoth and Helm Of Light in-game items all wrapped up in a special edition box.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will arrive on the PS4 on April the 14th with the early access beginning on April the 11th.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent