Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn heading to PS4 in April
Square Enix has announced a release date for their newly rejuvenated MMO Final Fantasy XIV on the PlayStation 4.
They have also announced pre-order bonuses and a collector's edition of the game and well as reaffirming that PS3 players will be able to transfer over to the PS4 for free, a process that will begin on April the 11th. As well as receiving an early access code which opens up the game on the 11th of April pre-orders will also come with a Cait Sith doll minion and a Mol Cap.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition will include a special artbook entitled The Art Of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined, Seventh Umbra Era special edition movie content disc, special soundtrack, art card set, FFXIV-themed security token and Fat Chocobo mount, Coeurl mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind-up Moogle, Baby Behemoth and Helm Of Light in-game items all wrapped up in a special edition box.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will arrive on the PS4 on April the 14th with the early access beginning on April the 11th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3