Driveclub will now miss the Japanese PS4 launch too
Sony has announced the sad news that Evolution's ambitious community-driven racer Driveclub will now miss the PS4 launch in Japan too.
It was believed, thanks to references on the Sony's Japanese website that Driveclub would be release alongside the PS4 when it arrives in Japan at the end of next month but that's now not going to happen either.
Driveclub was due to be released at the US and UK launches of the PS4 but it slipped to an early 2014 release although that's looking a bit less likely with it missing the Japanese PS4 launch on February 22nd.
We'll keep our eyes out for more news and any delay can only mean that the game will be in much better shape when it is finally released, right?
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side