Driveclub will now miss the Japanese PS4 launch too
Sony has announced the sad news that Evolution's ambitious community-driven racer Driveclub will now miss the PS4 launch in Japan too.
It was believed, thanks to references on the Sony's Japanese website that Driveclub would be release alongside the PS4 when it arrives in Japan at the end of next month but that's now not going to happen either.
Driveclub was due to be released at the US and UK launches of the PS4 but it slipped to an early 2014 release although that's looking a bit less likely with it missing the Japanese PS4 launch on February 22nd.
We'll keep our eyes out for more news and any delay can only mean that the game will be in much better shape when it is finally released, right?
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like