Driveclub will now miss the Japanese PS4 launch too
Sony has announced the sad news that Evolution's ambitious community-driven racer Driveclub will now miss the PS4 launch in Japan too.
It was believed, thanks to references on the Sony's Japanese website that Driveclub would be release alongside the PS4 when it arrives in Japan at the end of next month but that's now not going to happen either.
Driveclub was due to be released at the US and UK launches of the PS4 but it slipped to an early 2014 release although that's looking a bit less likely with it missing the Japanese PS4 launch on February 22nd.
We'll keep our eyes out for more news and any delay can only mean that the game will be in much better shape when it is finally released, right?
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes