New Dark Souls II trailer arrives
Namco Bandai has released a brand new trailer for From Software's eagerly-anticipated hard-as-nails RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The Cursed trailer combines CGI and gameplay footage to give a hint of the eternal anguish that you will face should you decide to pick up the game.
It introduces the cursed land of Drangleic which holds untold dangers for players the likes of which they've not faced before, except maybe while playing Dark Souls.
Dark Souls II is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe. The PC version will follow soon afterwards.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer