Outlast to be the next indie title on PS4's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
Atmospheric horror title Outlast will be the next big indie title to appear on the PS Plus Instant Game Collection.
Sony has been quite deliberately using a selection of high-profile indie titles to fill in the post-launch quiet period for the PS4 and as a result the console's game library is looking pretty impressive.
Don't forget that the PS4 also has Warframe, Blacklight: Retribution and DC Universe Online available as free-to-play titles with Planetside 2 on its way later this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3