2006 for PSP Gran Turismo
A big day for delaying your game on the PSP it seems (any other takers?) as Sony Computer Entertainment announce that Gran Turismo 4's transfer to the handheld platform is going to take a little longer than originally planned. The game was supposed to be out in the spring of this year when series developer and reknown perfectionists Polyphony first revealed that a portable GT was planned. Clearly this has now been missed, and the publisher's release schedule points to a disappointing 2006 debut instead.
With '2006' only being offered by way of a date in Japan too, it is pretty much anyone's guess when 'Gran Turismo 4 Mobile (as it's officially known) is likely to be heading to North America or even, shudder, Europe. News on the new game has been conspicuously quiet since the developer's president Kazunori Yamauchi dropped hints of the new title last year. We'll keep you posted on this eagerly anticipated title, as well as all the latest from Polyphony as ever.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year