2006 for PSP Gran Turismo
A big day for delaying your game on the PSP it seems (any other takers?) as Sony Computer Entertainment announce that Gran Turismo 4's transfer to the handheld platform is going to take a little longer than originally planned. The game was supposed to be out in the spring of this year when series developer and reknown perfectionists Polyphony first revealed that a portable GT was planned. Clearly this has now been missed, and the publisher's release schedule points to a disappointing 2006 debut instead.
With '2006' only being offered by way of a date in Japan too, it is pretty much anyone's guess when 'Gran Turismo 4 Mobile (as it's officially known) is likely to be heading to North America or even, shudder, Europe. News on the new game has been conspicuously quiet since the developer's president Kazunori Yamauchi dropped hints of the new title last year. We'll keep you posted on this eagerly anticipated title, as well as all the latest from Polyphony as ever.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III