Win King (Kong)
French publisher Ubisoft are offering the chance for one lucky gamer to win an immense statue of King Kong, through the official website and Ubi.com. The ridiculously large and incredibly realistic model is being prized-off in honour of the new King Kong game, which is being released in tandem with the new flick directed by Peter Jackson (of the Lord of the Rings fame). It is rumoured that Jackson has even had input into the game. As well as the statue itself, smaller models, toys and other trinkets will be dished out, so we recommend registering on Ubi.com if you're interested.
The game itself is due out this festive season on the PC, PS2, Xbox, GameCube and even the Xbox 360. It is expected that this new official title should do rather well for Ubisoft, one of the first 'major' film licences the publisher has managed to bag ahead of EA, Activision and the like. Head on over to the official site now if you want to ruin your Ikea-styled home with this monstrosity... you know it makes sense.
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer