Win King (Kong)
French publisher Ubisoft are offering the chance for one lucky gamer to win an immense statue of King Kong, through the official website and Ubi.com. The ridiculously large and incredibly realistic model is being prized-off in honour of the new King Kong game, which is being released in tandem with the new flick directed by Peter Jackson (of the Lord of the Rings fame). It is rumoured that Jackson has even had input into the game. As well as the statue itself, smaller models, toys and other trinkets will be dished out, so we recommend registering on Ubi.com if you're interested.
The game itself is due out this festive season on the PC, PS2, Xbox, GameCube and even the Xbox 360. It is expected that this new official title should do rather well for Ubisoft, one of the first 'major' film licences the publisher has managed to bag ahead of EA, Activision and the like. Head on over to the official site now if you want to ruin your Ikea-styled home with this monstrosity... you know it makes sense.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch