Europe gets Pro Evo Manager
The team behind the acclaimed Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series of footie games have today announced that a new take on the series they're currently working on will also be heading to European shores. Pro Evolution Soccer Management, the tentative European name, will apparently be out in Europe next year – for the PS2, currently. Like any good football manager game, Pro Evo Management will see you selecting your team, organizing training, picking staff and deliberating over tactics.
There will be six top European leagues in the game to choose from, and you'll have full control over transfer dealings, even being able to pick top players from Pro Evo 5 on the PS2, as the titles will be full compatible. This feature will even let you to build a dream team for playing and managing in both games, a concept which will certainly appeal to the series legions of loyal fans.
The same team that creates the yearly updates to the original series are apparently working on this spin-off, so it will be interesting to see if they can can conjour up the goods for what is effectively a different genre. We shall see.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3