Europe gets Pro Evo Manager
The team behind the acclaimed Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series of footie games have today announced that a new take on the series they're currently working on will also be heading to European shores. Pro Evolution Soccer Management, the tentative European name, will apparently be out in Europe next year – for the PS2, currently. Like any good football manager game, Pro Evo Management will see you selecting your team, organizing training, picking staff and deliberating over tactics.
There will be six top European leagues in the game to choose from, and you'll have full control over transfer dealings, even being able to pick top players from Pro Evo 5 on the PS2, as the titles will be full compatible. This feature will even let you to build a dream team for playing and managing in both games, a concept which will certainly appeal to the series legions of loyal fans.
The same team that creates the yearly updates to the original series are apparently working on this spin-off, so it will be interesting to see if they can can conjour up the goods for what is effectively a different genre. We shall see.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful