Europe gets Pro Evo Manager
The team behind the acclaimed Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series of footie games have today announced that a new take on the series they're currently working on will also be heading to European shores. Pro Evolution Soccer Management, the tentative European name, will apparently be out in Europe next year – for the PS2, currently. Like any good football manager game, Pro Evo Management will see you selecting your team, organizing training, picking staff and deliberating over tactics.
There will be six top European leagues in the game to choose from, and you'll have full control over transfer dealings, even being able to pick top players from Pro Evo 5 on the PS2, as the titles will be full compatible. This feature will even let you to build a dream team for playing and managing in both games, a concept which will certainly appeal to the series legions of loyal fans.
The same team that creates the yearly updates to the original series are apparently working on this spin-off, so it will be interesting to see if they can can conjour up the goods for what is effectively a different genre. We shall see.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year