Europe gets Pro Evo Manager
The team behind the acclaimed Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series of footie games have today announced that a new take on the series they're currently working on will also be heading to European shores. Pro Evolution Soccer Management, the tentative European name, will apparently be out in Europe next year – for the PS2, currently. Like any good football manager game, Pro Evo Management will see you selecting your team, organizing training, picking staff and deliberating over tactics.
There will be six top European leagues in the game to choose from, and you'll have full control over transfer dealings, even being able to pick top players from Pro Evo 5 on the PS2, as the titles will be full compatible. This feature will even let you to build a dream team for playing and managing in both games, a concept which will certainly appeal to the series legions of loyal fans.
The same team that creates the yearly updates to the original series are apparently working on this spin-off, so it will be interesting to see if they can can conjour up the goods for what is effectively a different genre. We shall see.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released