Europe gets Pro Evo Manager
The team behind the acclaimed Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series of footie games have today announced that a new take on the series they're currently working on will also be heading to European shores. Pro Evolution Soccer Management, the tentative European name, will apparently be out in Europe next year – for the PS2, currently. Like any good football manager game, Pro Evo Management will see you selecting your team, organizing training, picking staff and deliberating over tactics.
There will be six top European leagues in the game to choose from, and you'll have full control over transfer dealings, even being able to pick top players from Pro Evo 5 on the PS2, as the titles will be full compatible. This feature will even let you to build a dream team for playing and managing in both games, a concept which will certainly appeal to the series legions of loyal fans.
The same team that creates the yearly updates to the original series are apparently working on this spin-off, so it will be interesting to see if they can can conjour up the goods for what is effectively a different genre. We shall see.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto