EA plot Superman return
Electronic Arts, Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Comics have announced the latest comic book franchise to be digitally immortalised as a videogame today, revealing Superman Returns. The new game is of course based on the forthcoming Warner Bros. film, which stars relative newcomer Brandon Routh as Clark Kent. The film is currently in production, and is due out on June 30th, when EA's videogame is also scheduled to debut, tying-in with the flick. Superman Returns: The Videogame is the official title, albeit entirely in unbearable capital letters that I can't stomach the reproducing of here.
EA's mammoth Tiburon development studio in Orlando, Florida will develop the new game, and a release on all major consoles (including the Xbox 360) as well as the PC is expected.
"The powerful Superman Returns property will be rightfully brought to gamers with a strong creative vision supported by compelling new technology so they can experience The Man of Steel's superpowers firsthand," enthused Warner gaming boss Jason Hall.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold