EA secures the FIFA franchise for almost another decade
EA has been making games for the FIFA franchise since 1993 and it looks like it will continue to do so for the near future at least.
EA has signed a deal with FIFA that will see EA Sports producing games in the FIFA franchise until 2022.
Andrew Wilson, head of EA Sports said, “EA Sports released the first FIFA-branded football game in 1993, and 20 years later our partnership with FIFA continues to be very strong. Our franchise has become the benchmark for quality and innovation in the sports video game genre, and we look forward to many more years of connecting with consumers around the world with our games carrying the prestigious FIFA name.”
FIFA 14 has already been revealed and is being prepared for release later this year.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though