Tiger Woods PGA Tour to skip a year as EA prepare for the next-gen
Word has surfaced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 has been cancelled as EA cuts costs and prepares for the next console generation.
Originally it appears that Tiger 15 was being outsourced as the game's core team at EA Tiburon spends an extra year getting to grips with the next-gen consoles for Tiger 16.
Tiger 15 was due to be released in 2014 but in the wake of John Riccitiello's resignation a wave of cost-cutting measures has seen EA cancelling outsourced projects and next year's Tiger Woods was one of them.
EA has declined to comment on the situation.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO