Tiger Woods PGA Tour to skip a year as EA prepare for the next-gen
Word has surfaced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 has been cancelled as EA cuts costs and prepares for the next console generation.
Originally it appears that Tiger 15 was being outsourced as the game's core team at EA Tiburon spends an extra year getting to grips with the next-gen consoles for Tiger 16.
Tiger 15 was due to be released in 2014 but in the wake of John Riccitiello's resignation a wave of cost-cutting measures has seen EA cancelling outsourced projects and next year's Tiger Woods was one of them.
EA has declined to comment on the situation.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side