Tiger Woods PGA Tour to skip a year as EA prepare for the next-gen
Word has surfaced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 has been cancelled as EA cuts costs and prepares for the next console generation.
Originally it appears that Tiger 15 was being outsourced as the game's core team at EA Tiburon spends an extra year getting to grips with the next-gen consoles for Tiger 16.
Tiger 15 was due to be released in 2014 but in the wake of John Riccitiello's resignation a wave of cost-cutting measures has seen EA cancelling outsourced projects and next year's Tiger Woods was one of them.
EA has declined to comment on the situation.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer