Tiger Woods PGA Tour to skip a year as EA prepare for the next-gen
Word has surfaced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 has been cancelled as EA cuts costs and prepares for the next console generation.
Originally it appears that Tiger 15 was being outsourced as the game's core team at EA Tiburon spends an extra year getting to grips with the next-gen consoles for Tiger 16.
Tiger 15 was due to be released in 2014 but in the wake of John Riccitiello's resignation a wave of cost-cutting measures has seen EA cancelling outsourced projects and next year's Tiger Woods was one of them.
EA has declined to comment on the situation.
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure