Tiger Woods PGA Tour to skip a year as EA prepare for the next-gen
Word has surfaced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 has been cancelled as EA cuts costs and prepares for the next console generation.
Originally it appears that Tiger 15 was being outsourced as the game's core team at EA Tiburon spends an extra year getting to grips with the next-gen consoles for Tiger 16.
Tiger 15 was due to be released in 2014 but in the wake of John Riccitiello's resignation a wave of cost-cutting measures has seen EA cancelling outsourced projects and next year's Tiger Woods was one of them.
EA has declined to comment on the situation.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3