EA announces The Sims 4
It won't come a a big surprise that EA has revealed The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
The next iteration in Maxis' insanely popular The Sims series is currently in development building on the Sims themselves to create a much more personal connection between players and their Sims than ever before.
The new game promises the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims that the series has ever seen as well as brand new more inutitive tools offering deeper world customisation as well as the ability to create and share experiences with friends.
The Sims 4 is due out on PC and Mac some time in 2014. They also pointed out most emphatically in the press release that this will be an offline, single-player release.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3