EA announces The Sims 4
It won't come a a big surprise that EA has revealed The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
The next iteration in Maxis' insanely popular The Sims series is currently in development building on the Sims themselves to create a much more personal connection between players and their Sims than ever before.
The new game promises the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims that the series has ever seen as well as brand new more inutitive tools offering deeper world customisation as well as the ability to create and share experiences with friends.
The Sims 4 is due out on PC and Mac some time in 2014. They also pointed out most emphatically in the press release that this will be an offline, single-player release.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May