EA announces The Sims 4
It won't come a a big surprise that EA has revealed The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
The next iteration in Maxis' insanely popular The Sims series is currently in development building on the Sims themselves to create a much more personal connection between players and their Sims than ever before.
The new game promises the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims that the series has ever seen as well as brand new more inutitive tools offering deeper world customisation as well as the ability to create and share experiences with friends.
The Sims 4 is due out on PC and Mac some time in 2014. They also pointed out most emphatically in the press release that this will be an offline, single-player release.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons