EA announces The Sims 4
It won't come a a big surprise that EA has revealed The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
The next iteration in Maxis' insanely popular The Sims series is currently in development building on the Sims themselves to create a much more personal connection between players and their Sims than ever before.
The new game promises the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims that the series has ever seen as well as brand new more inutitive tools offering deeper world customisation as well as the ability to create and share experiences with friends.
The Sims 4 is due out on PC and Mac some time in 2014. They also pointed out most emphatically in the press release that this will be an offline, single-player release.
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent