EA announces The Sims 4
It won't come a a big surprise that EA has revealed The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
The next iteration in Maxis' insanely popular The Sims series is currently in development building on the Sims themselves to create a much more personal connection between players and their Sims than ever before.
The new game promises the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims that the series has ever seen as well as brand new more inutitive tools offering deeper world customisation as well as the ability to create and share experiences with friends.
The Sims 4 is due out on PC and Mac some time in 2014. They also pointed out most emphatically in the press release that this will be an offline, single-player release.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game