Rhianna Pratchett not involved in the Mirror's Edge sequel
The writer behind the original story for Mirror's Edge, Rhianna Pratchett has revealed that she is not involved in the upcoming sequel.
Pratchett, who is the daughter of Discworld creator Terry Pratchett, explained on Twitter that she has not been asked by DICE to get involved with the new game along with some information about her experiences of working on the first game.
"I came in late to ME1,” she went on, “much of it was already designed, my script was hacked up, I wasn't happy & said so (diplomatically.) Let's face it ME1's story didn't review that great (for many reasons). So I consider myself a casualty of that development process. By all accounts it's a new team on it, so go with God, I say. Create cool stuff. We always need more of that."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes