Rhianna Pratchett not involved in the Mirror's Edge sequel
The writer behind the original story for Mirror's Edge, Rhianna Pratchett has revealed that she is not involved in the upcoming sequel.
Pratchett, who is the daughter of Discworld creator Terry Pratchett, explained on Twitter that she has not been asked by DICE to get involved with the new game along with some information about her experiences of working on the first game.
"I came in late to ME1,” she went on, “much of it was already designed, my script was hacked up, I wasn't happy & said so (diplomatically.) Let's face it ME1's story didn't review that great (for many reasons). So I consider myself a casualty of that development process. By all accounts it's a new team on it, so go with God, I say. Create cool stuff. We always need more of that."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access