Rhianna Pratchett not involved in the Mirror's Edge sequel
The writer behind the original story for Mirror's Edge, Rhianna Pratchett has revealed that she is not involved in the upcoming sequel.
Pratchett, who is the daughter of Discworld creator Terry Pratchett, explained on Twitter that she has not been asked by DICE to get involved with the new game along with some information about her experiences of working on the first game.
"I came in late to ME1,” she went on, “much of it was already designed, my script was hacked up, I wasn't happy & said so (diplomatically.) Let's face it ME1's story didn't review that great (for many reasons). So I consider myself a casualty of that development process. By all accounts it's a new team on it, so go with God, I say. Create cool stuff. We always need more of that."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto