Rhianna Pratchett not involved in the Mirror's Edge sequel
The writer behind the original story for Mirror's Edge, Rhianna Pratchett has revealed that she is not involved in the upcoming sequel.
Pratchett, who is the daughter of Discworld creator Terry Pratchett, explained on Twitter that she has not been asked by DICE to get involved with the new game along with some information about her experiences of working on the first game.
"I came in late to ME1,” she went on, “much of it was already designed, my script was hacked up, I wasn't happy & said so (diplomatically.) Let's face it ME1's story didn't review that great (for many reasons). So I consider myself a casualty of that development process. By all accounts it's a new team on it, so go with God, I say. Create cool stuff. We always need more of that."
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine