Rhianna Pratchett not involved in the Mirror's Edge sequel
The writer behind the original story for Mirror's Edge, Rhianna Pratchett has revealed that she is not involved in the upcoming sequel.
Pratchett, who is the daughter of Discworld creator Terry Pratchett, explained on Twitter that she has not been asked by DICE to get involved with the new game along with some information about her experiences of working on the first game.
"I came in late to ME1,” she went on, “much of it was already designed, my script was hacked up, I wasn't happy & said so (diplomatically.) Let's face it ME1's story didn't review that great (for many reasons). So I consider myself a casualty of that development process. By all accounts it's a new team on it, so go with God, I say. Create cool stuff. We always need more of that."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year