Alien: Isolation confirmed, appears on Xbox Live Marketplace
An entry has appeared on Xbox Live Marketplace for the rumoured new Alien title Alien: Isolation.
The entry confirms not only that Alien: Isolation is real but that it is the mystery Alien title being worked on by Total War developer Creative Assembly.
It also gives a synopsis of the games plot. Alien: Isolation does indeed follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind her mother's disappearance, scavenging and improvising as her mother did to try and defeat a single solitary alien.
The entry comes with a couple of new screenshots and a couple of familiar ones from the leaks at the end of last year. There's no talk of a release window though.
Elsewhere a trailer has appeared which confirms that the game will be released on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer