Alien: Isolation confirmed, appears on Xbox Live Marketplace
An entry has appeared on Xbox Live Marketplace for the rumoured new Alien title Alien: Isolation.
The entry confirms not only that Alien: Isolation is real but that it is the mystery Alien title being worked on by Total War developer Creative Assembly.
It also gives a synopsis of the games plot. Alien: Isolation does indeed follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind her mother's disappearance, scavenging and improvising as her mother did to try and defeat a single solitary alien.
The entry comes with a couple of new screenshots and a couple of familiar ones from the leaks at the end of last year. There's no talk of a release window though.
Elsewhere a trailer has appeared which confirms that the game will be released on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew