Alien: Isolation confirmed, appears on Xbox Live Marketplace
An entry has appeared on Xbox Live Marketplace for the rumoured new Alien title Alien: Isolation.
The entry confirms not only that Alien: Isolation is real but that it is the mystery Alien title being worked on by Total War developer Creative Assembly.
It also gives a synopsis of the games plot. Alien: Isolation does indeed follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind her mother's disappearance, scavenging and improvising as her mother did to try and defeat a single solitary alien.
The entry comes with a couple of new screenshots and a couple of familiar ones from the leaks at the end of last year. There's no talk of a release window though.
Elsewhere a trailer has appeared which confirms that the game will be released on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today