Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls pre-loading to begin later this month
Blizzard, in the hope of avoiding a crush on their Battle.net servers when the first expansion pack for Diablo III arrives will begin pre-loading for those that have pre-ordered Reaper Of Souls this month.
Eager Diablo fans will be slowly drip-fed the code for Reaper Of Souls until the expansion is finally released towards the end of March which should help avert a repeat of the server issues that dogged the launch of Diablo III way back in 2012.
“So,” Blizzard stated on the Diablo forums, “for players who don't predownload, they'll basically get everything that's available whenever they patch up to 2.0.1. Expansion-only content like the Crusader, Act V, and Adventure Mode won't be playable until March 25th and only players who purchase Reaper of Souls will have access to them.”
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II