Clint Hocking leaves Valve
Clint Hocking, the man behind games like Far Cry 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory has left his job at Valve.
According to leaked information from Valve's internet database Hocking was working on the as-yet-unannounced Left 4 Dead 3.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May