Clint Hocking leaves Valve
Clint Hocking, the man behind games like Far Cry 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory has left his job at Valve.
According to leaked information from Valve's internet database Hocking was working on the as-yet-unannounced Left 4 Dead 3.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey