Clint Hocking leaves Valve
Clint Hocking, the man behind games like Far Cry 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory has left his job at Valve.
According to leaked information from Valve's internet database Hocking was working on the as-yet-unannounced Left 4 Dead 3.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today