12 companies confirmed as Steam Machine makers, including Alienware
A full 12 companies have been confirmed as Steam Machine manufacturers ahead of this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
While iBuyPower and Digital Storm had already confirmed that they are building machines powered by Valve's new SteamOS another ten are set to show Steam Machines at the CES this week.
Meanwhile Valve is currently testing their own Steam Machines with 300 lucky Steam users.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3