EA Sports promises a generation of innovation in NHL 14
EA Sports has made a very ambitious promise on what they will be bringing to the ice with this year's NHL game.
With NHL 14 they are saying that they will bring a “Generation Of Innovation” all across the game's features bringing a much more authentic hockey experience than ever before.
Highlights of the improvements are brand new collision physics making every hit that much more realistic, the Enforcer Engine which is a brand new way to drop the gloves powered by the same technology behind the Fight Night series, new physics-based skating with over 1000 animations for more realistic player movement, one-touch dekes putting real superstar skills in players' hands and EA Sports NHL Online Seasons allowing players to take their NHL Ultimate Team to the top of the world rankings.
NHL 14 is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September the 20th in North America and September the 23rd in Europe. Fan voting for this year's cover star will begin on April the 22nd over on NHL.com.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year