EA Sports promises a generation of innovation in NHL 14
EA Sports has made a very ambitious promise on what they will be bringing to the ice with this year's NHL game.
With NHL 14 they are saying that they will bring a “Generation Of Innovation” all across the game's features bringing a much more authentic hockey experience than ever before.
Highlights of the improvements are brand new collision physics making every hit that much more realistic, the Enforcer Engine which is a brand new way to drop the gloves powered by the same technology behind the Fight Night series, new physics-based skating with over 1000 animations for more realistic player movement, one-touch dekes putting real superstar skills in players' hands and EA Sports NHL Online Seasons allowing players to take their NHL Ultimate Team to the top of the world rankings.
NHL 14 is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September the 20th in North America and September the 23rd in Europe. Fan voting for this year's cover star will begin on April the 22nd over on NHL.com.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer