EA Sports promises a generation of innovation in NHL 14
EA Sports has made a very ambitious promise on what they will be bringing to the ice with this year's NHL game.
With NHL 14 they are saying that they will bring a “Generation Of Innovation” all across the game's features bringing a much more authentic hockey experience than ever before.
Highlights of the improvements are brand new collision physics making every hit that much more realistic, the Enforcer Engine which is a brand new way to drop the gloves powered by the same technology behind the Fight Night series, new physics-based skating with over 1000 animations for more realistic player movement, one-touch dekes putting real superstar skills in players' hands and EA Sports NHL Online Seasons allowing players to take their NHL Ultimate Team to the top of the world rankings.
NHL 14 is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September the 20th in North America and September the 23rd in Europe. Fan voting for this year's cover star will begin on April the 22nd over on NHL.com.
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory