EA Sports promises a generation of innovation in NHL 14
EA Sports has made a very ambitious promise on what they will be bringing to the ice with this year's NHL game.
With NHL 14 they are saying that they will bring a “Generation Of Innovation” all across the game's features bringing a much more authentic hockey experience than ever before.
Highlights of the improvements are brand new collision physics making every hit that much more realistic, the Enforcer Engine which is a brand new way to drop the gloves powered by the same technology behind the Fight Night series, new physics-based skating with over 1000 animations for more realistic player movement, one-touch dekes putting real superstar skills in players' hands and EA Sports NHL Online Seasons allowing players to take their NHL Ultimate Team to the top of the world rankings.
NHL 14 is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September the 20th in North America and September the 23rd in Europe. Fan voting for this year's cover star will begin on April the 22nd over on NHL.com.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer