Halo 4 senior art director steps back from duties at 343 Industries
Halo 4's senior art director, Kenneth Scott has decided to take a step back from his role at 343 Industries.
Scott is to step back and work remotely as a visual consultant so he can be with his family while his colleague Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier will step into his role as art director.
Microsoft stated, “In order to be with his family, Kenneth Scott and 343 Industries have agreed to transition his current role. We’re thrilled to announce that Kenneth’s long-time colleague and collaborator, Nicolas ‘Sparth’ Bouvier will step into the position of Art Director. Kenneth will continue to work with 343 Industries remotely and partner with Nicolas in a newly created role as a Visual Design Consultant. We can’t wait to share more details regarding the future of ‘Halo’ very soon.”
They recently revealed that there will be a new Halo game out this year.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015