Halo 4 senior art director steps back from duties at 343 Industries
Halo 4's senior art director, Kenneth Scott has decided to take a step back from his role at 343 Industries.
Scott is to step back and work remotely as a visual consultant so he can be with his family while his colleague Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier will step into his role as art director.
Microsoft stated, “In order to be with his family, Kenneth Scott and 343 Industries have agreed to transition his current role. We’re thrilled to announce that Kenneth’s long-time colleague and collaborator, Nicolas ‘Sparth’ Bouvier will step into the position of Art Director. Kenneth will continue to work with 343 Industries remotely and partner with Nicolas in a newly created role as a Visual Design Consultant. We can’t wait to share more details regarding the future of ‘Halo’ very soon.”
They recently revealed that there will be a new Halo game out this year.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game