Halo 4 senior art director steps back from duties at 343 Industries
Halo 4's senior art director, Kenneth Scott has decided to take a step back from his role at 343 Industries.
Scott is to step back and work remotely as a visual consultant so he can be with his family while his colleague Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier will step into his role as art director.
Microsoft stated, “In order to be with his family, Kenneth Scott and 343 Industries have agreed to transition his current role. We’re thrilled to announce that Kenneth’s long-time colleague and collaborator, Nicolas ‘Sparth’ Bouvier will step into the position of Art Director. Kenneth will continue to work with 343 Industries remotely and partner with Nicolas in a newly created role as a Visual Design Consultant. We can’t wait to share more details regarding the future of ‘Halo’ very soon.”
They recently revealed that there will be a new Halo game out this year.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon