Halo 4 senior art director steps back from duties at 343 Industries
Halo 4's senior art director, Kenneth Scott has decided to take a step back from his role at 343 Industries.
Scott is to step back and work remotely as a visual consultant so he can be with his family while his colleague Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier will step into his role as art director.
Microsoft stated, “In order to be with his family, Kenneth Scott and 343 Industries have agreed to transition his current role. We’re thrilled to announce that Kenneth’s long-time colleague and collaborator, Nicolas ‘Sparth’ Bouvier will step into the position of Art Director. Kenneth will continue to work with 343 Industries remotely and partner with Nicolas in a newly created role as a Visual Design Consultant. We can’t wait to share more details regarding the future of ‘Halo’ very soon.”
They recently revealed that there will be a new Halo game out this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter