Halo 4 senior art director steps back from duties at 343 Industries
Halo 4's senior art director, Kenneth Scott has decided to take a step back from his role at 343 Industries.
Scott is to step back and work remotely as a visual consultant so he can be with his family while his colleague Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier will step into his role as art director.
Microsoft stated, “In order to be with his family, Kenneth Scott and 343 Industries have agreed to transition his current role. We’re thrilled to announce that Kenneth’s long-time colleague and collaborator, Nicolas ‘Sparth’ Bouvier will step into the position of Art Director. Kenneth will continue to work with 343 Industries remotely and partner with Nicolas in a newly created role as a Visual Design Consultant. We can’t wait to share more details regarding the future of ‘Halo’ very soon.”
They recently revealed that there will be a new Halo game out this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer