Resident Evil 4 gets PS2 makeover
Not content with simply porting the impressive Resident Evil 4 from the GameCube to the PS2, developers Capcom have decided to add a few new features to the game. First up are some technical improvements, mainly full support for both Dolby Pro-Logic II surround and a full 16:9 widescreen mode, both of which should add to the atmosphere of the game. Next up is a new weapon in the form of the P.R.L.412 gun (Parasite Removal Laser), an electrical gun which zaps the bad guys with bolts of electricity and is powered by a rechargeable battery pack.
Finally, there is a whole new scenario for PS2 zombie killers. Not much is currently known about this addition, other then it will feature Ada Wong taking on a batch of enemies with the same weapons as the main character.
Resident Evil 4 will creep its way onto European PS2s from November 4th.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released