Metroid Prime Hunters called off till next year
Hot on the heels of the bad news concerning Zelda's delay comes word that another one of Nintendo's major IPs is going to arrive a little later than expected. Even though a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters came as standard with DS consoles, the full release of the game has slipped from an October 2005 street date until one early in 2006.
Nintendo will no doubt be disappointed that Metroid Prime won't be appearing on the DS in time for the Santa Season, and when you factor in the major setback for the GameCube caused by The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess' release falling back until sometime in the middle of next year, it looks like the Christmas season may not be as rosy as it could have been for Nintendo's software sales. No robotic Santas for some developers this year, methinks.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year