Metroid Prime Hunters called off till next year
Hot on the heels of the bad news concerning Zelda's delay comes word that another one of Nintendo's major IPs is going to arrive a little later than expected. Even though a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters came as standard with DS consoles, the full release of the game has slipped from an October 2005 street date until one early in 2006.
Nintendo will no doubt be disappointed that Metroid Prime won't be appearing on the DS in time for the Santa Season, and when you factor in the major setback for the GameCube caused by The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess' release falling back until sometime in the middle of next year, it looks like the Christmas season may not be as rosy as it could have been for Nintendo's software sales. No robotic Santas for some developers this year, methinks.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year