Metroid Prime Hunters called off till next year
Hot on the heels of the bad news concerning Zelda's delay comes word that another one of Nintendo's major IPs is going to arrive a little later than expected. Even though a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters came as standard with DS consoles, the full release of the game has slipped from an October 2005 street date until one early in 2006.
Nintendo will no doubt be disappointed that Metroid Prime won't be appearing on the DS in time for the Santa Season, and when you factor in the major setback for the GameCube caused by The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess' release falling back until sometime in the middle of next year, it looks like the Christmas season may not be as rosy as it could have been for Nintendo's software sales. No robotic Santas for some developers this year, methinks.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too