Metroid Prime Hunters called off till next year
Hot on the heels of the bad news concerning Zelda's delay comes word that another one of Nintendo's major IPs is going to arrive a little later than expected. Even though a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters came as standard with DS consoles, the full release of the game has slipped from an October 2005 street date until one early in 2006.
Nintendo will no doubt be disappointed that Metroid Prime won't be appearing on the DS in time for the Santa Season, and when you factor in the major setback for the GameCube caused by The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess' release falling back until sometime in the middle of next year, it looks like the Christmas season may not be as rosy as it could have been for Nintendo's software sales. No robotic Santas for some developers this year, methinks.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update