Metroid Prime Hunters called off till next year
Hot on the heels of the bad news concerning Zelda's delay comes word that another one of Nintendo's major IPs is going to arrive a little later than expected. Even though a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters came as standard with DS consoles, the full release of the game has slipped from an October 2005 street date until one early in 2006.
Nintendo will no doubt be disappointed that Metroid Prime won't be appearing on the DS in time for the Santa Season, and when you factor in the major setback for the GameCube caused by The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess' release falling back until sometime in the middle of next year, it looks like the Christmas season may not be as rosy as it could have been for Nintendo's software sales. No robotic Santas for some developers this year, methinks.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft