Doom 3 exposition
Someone at PC Gamer let-slip...
It was revealed today, through Avault.com, that Doom 3 will be exposed more fully in a forthcoming issue of PC Gamer USA. The scoop preview from the magazine will appear in their December edition, but scans of the article have already appeared online. The preview discusses at length the primary focus of the game – namely the visuals, and has quotes from id saying that the AI and multiplayer will not be a priority. An interesting development, those interested in this spoiler should head over to the Adrenaline Vault, here.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update