Doom 3 exposition
Someone at PC Gamer let-slip...
It was revealed today, through Avault.com, that Doom 3 will be exposed more fully in a forthcoming issue of PC Gamer USA. The scoop preview from the magazine will appear in their December edition, but scans of the article have already appeared online. The preview discusses at length the primary focus of the game – namely the visuals, and has quotes from id saying that the AI and multiplayer will not be a priority. An interesting development, those interested in this spoiler should head over to the Adrenaline Vault, here.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title