Doom 3 exposition
Someone at PC Gamer let-slip...
It was revealed today, through Avault.com, that Doom 3 will be exposed more fully in a forthcoming issue of PC Gamer USA. The scoop preview from the magazine will appear in their December edition, but scans of the article have already appeared online. The preview discusses at length the primary focus of the game – namely the visuals, and has quotes from id saying that the AI and multiplayer will not be a priority. An interesting development, those interested in this spoiler should head over to the Adrenaline Vault, here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3