Doom 3 exposition
Someone at PC Gamer let-slip...
It was revealed today, through Avault.com, that Doom 3 will be exposed more fully in a forthcoming issue of PC Gamer USA. The scoop preview from the magazine will appear in their December edition, but scans of the article have already appeared online. The preview discusses at length the primary focus of the game – namely the visuals, and has quotes from id saying that the AI and multiplayer will not be a priority. An interesting development, those interested in this spoiler should head over to the Adrenaline Vault, here.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch