Doom 3 exposition
Someone at PC Gamer let-slip...
It was revealed today, through Avault.com, that Doom 3 will be exposed more fully in a forthcoming issue of PC Gamer USA. The scoop preview from the magazine will appear in their December edition, but scans of the article have already appeared online. The preview discusses at length the primary focus of the game – namely the visuals, and has quotes from id saying that the AI and multiplayer will not be a priority. An interesting development, those interested in this spoiler should head over to the Adrenaline Vault, here.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer