New DS game from Treasure
Sega's highly respected Treasure development studio are working on a brand new Nintendo DS game, we can reveal today. The title promises to be an interactive take on popular Japanese anime and manga Bleach. A 2D fighting game is apparently the order of the day, boasting a unique anime style. The title will be called: Bleach - Blue Sky of Destiny at launch, which will come in Japan next January. Unsurprisingly, there are at the moment no plans for Sega to release the game in North America or Europe, as Bleach is very much a Japanese phenomenon.
We're promised a wireless multiplayer mode for up to four players, and more news should be made available by Sega as release nears. Treasure have in the past worked on such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga and Wario World, and are regarded as one of the jewels in Sega's development crown. We'll keep you posted on all the latest DS excitement as we get it. More from us soon, then.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition