New DS game from Treasure
Sega's highly respected Treasure development studio are working on a brand new Nintendo DS game, we can reveal today. The title promises to be an interactive take on popular Japanese anime and manga Bleach. A 2D fighting game is apparently the order of the day, boasting a unique anime style. The title will be called: Bleach - Blue Sky of Destiny at launch, which will come in Japan next January. Unsurprisingly, there are at the moment no plans for Sega to release the game in North America or Europe, as Bleach is very much a Japanese phenomenon.
We're promised a wireless multiplayer mode for up to four players, and more news should be made available by Sega as release nears. Treasure have in the past worked on such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga and Wario World, and are regarded as one of the jewels in Sega's development crown. We'll keep you posted on all the latest DS excitement as we get it. More from us soon, then.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side