New DS game from Treasure
Sega's highly respected Treasure development studio are working on a brand new Nintendo DS game, we can reveal today. The title promises to be an interactive take on popular Japanese anime and manga Bleach. A 2D fighting game is apparently the order of the day, boasting a unique anime style. The title will be called: Bleach - Blue Sky of Destiny at launch, which will come in Japan next January. Unsurprisingly, there are at the moment no plans for Sega to release the game in North America or Europe, as Bleach is very much a Japanese phenomenon.
We're promised a wireless multiplayer mode for up to four players, and more news should be made available by Sega as release nears. Treasure have in the past worked on such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga and Wario World, and are regarded as one of the jewels in Sega's development crown. We'll keep you posted on all the latest DS excitement as we get it. More from us soon, then.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes