New DS game from Treasure
Sega's highly respected Treasure development studio are working on a brand new Nintendo DS game, we can reveal today. The title promises to be an interactive take on popular Japanese anime and manga Bleach. A 2D fighting game is apparently the order of the day, boasting a unique anime style. The title will be called: Bleach - Blue Sky of Destiny at launch, which will come in Japan next January. Unsurprisingly, there are at the moment no plans for Sega to release the game in North America or Europe, as Bleach is very much a Japanese phenomenon.
We're promised a wireless multiplayer mode for up to four players, and more news should be made available by Sega as release nears. Treasure have in the past worked on such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga and Wario World, and are regarded as one of the jewels in Sega's development crown. We'll keep you posted on all the latest DS excitement as we get it. More from us soon, then.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer