New DS game from Treasure
Sega's highly respected Treasure development studio are working on a brand new Nintendo DS game, we can reveal today. The title promises to be an interactive take on popular Japanese anime and manga Bleach. A 2D fighting game is apparently the order of the day, boasting a unique anime style. The title will be called: Bleach - Blue Sky of Destiny at launch, which will come in Japan next January. Unsurprisingly, there are at the moment no plans for Sega to release the game in North America or Europe, as Bleach is very much a Japanese phenomenon.
We're promised a wireless multiplayer mode for up to four players, and more news should be made available by Sega as release nears. Treasure have in the past worked on such titles as Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga and Wario World, and are regarded as one of the jewels in Sega's development crown. We'll keep you posted on all the latest DS excitement as we get it. More from us soon, then.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone