From Bedingfield with Love
No, not Daniel - thank god - the far more delectable Natasha is the Bedingfield we're talking about today. Rumour has it the 'ascending' UK popstar will feature in EA's upcoming From Russia with Love 007 game, lending her likeness and voice to the forthcoming game. Bedingfield provided the closing song GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, so she has worked with EA before making this rumour seem all the more plausible. Of course, the lure of working alongside the legendary Sean Connery may have helped too.
EA haven't officially confirmed the singer's role in the game yet, but if she were involved as a cast member it seems likely she would play one of the leading 'Bond girls' of the title; an exciting liaison for the ever-charming 007. She may also be providing some kind of theme song for the title. From Russia with Love is out on all current-generation consoles in November this year. We'll keep you posted... and Bond, be careful.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network