From Bedingfield with Love
No, not Daniel - thank god - the far more delectable Natasha is the Bedingfield we're talking about today. Rumour has it the 'ascending' UK popstar will feature in EA's upcoming From Russia with Love 007 game, lending her likeness and voice to the forthcoming game. Bedingfield provided the closing song GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, so she has worked with EA before making this rumour seem all the more plausible. Of course, the lure of working alongside the legendary Sean Connery may have helped too.
EA haven't officially confirmed the singer's role in the game yet, but if she were involved as a cast member it seems likely she would play one of the leading 'Bond girls' of the title; an exciting liaison for the ever-charming 007. She may also be providing some kind of theme song for the title. From Russia with Love is out on all current-generation consoles in November this year. We'll keep you posted... and Bond, be careful.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree