From Bedingfield with Love
No, not Daniel - thank god - the far more delectable Natasha is the Bedingfield we're talking about today. Rumour has it the 'ascending' UK popstar will feature in EA's upcoming From Russia with Love 007 game, lending her likeness and voice to the forthcoming game. Bedingfield provided the closing song GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, so she has worked with EA before making this rumour seem all the more plausible. Of course, the lure of working alongside the legendary Sean Connery may have helped too.
EA haven't officially confirmed the singer's role in the game yet, but if she were involved as a cast member it seems likely she would play one of the leading 'Bond girls' of the title; an exciting liaison for the ever-charming 007. She may also be providing some kind of theme song for the title. From Russia with Love is out on all current-generation consoles in November this year. We'll keep you posted... and Bond, be careful.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3