New Wipeout Pure downloads
Sony today launched a downloadable 'Classics Pack' for the PSP game Wipeout Pure; the pack is said to feature maps re-made from previous titles in the series. Whilst Sony's PSP version of Wipeout does feature a number of re-worked tracks from past offerings, this latest download includes new examples Altima VII (original WipEout) and Odessa Keys (WipEout XL). A Goteki 45 FX300 ship is also made available via this small, free, expansion, with a new menu skin too.
Gamers hoping to expand their Wipeout experience can either download the pack from the official website, before transferring it using a USB cable, or alternatively connect via the PSPs WiFi capabilities before downloading. Three 'gamma' packs have already been made available by Sony, and these add a whole new singleplayer tournament to the game. More packs for Wipeout Pure are expected; the new game will also accompany the PAL region debut on September 1st.
We'll keep you posted.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching