New Wipeout Pure downloads
Sony today launched a downloadable 'Classics Pack' for the PSP game Wipeout Pure; the pack is said to feature maps re-made from previous titles in the series. Whilst Sony's PSP version of Wipeout does feature a number of re-worked tracks from past offerings, this latest download includes new examples Altima VII (original WipEout) and Odessa Keys (WipEout XL). A Goteki 45 FX300 ship is also made available via this small, free, expansion, with a new menu skin too.
Gamers hoping to expand their Wipeout experience can either download the pack from the official website, before transferring it using a USB cable, or alternatively connect via the PSPs WiFi capabilities before downloading. Three 'gamma' packs have already been made available by Sony, and these add a whole new singleplayer tournament to the game. More packs for Wipeout Pure are expected; the new game will also accompany the PAL region debut on September 1st.
We'll keep you posted.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release