New Wipeout Pure downloads
Sony today launched a downloadable 'Classics Pack' for the PSP game Wipeout Pure; the pack is said to feature maps re-made from previous titles in the series. Whilst Sony's PSP version of Wipeout does feature a number of re-worked tracks from past offerings, this latest download includes new examples Altima VII (original WipEout) and Odessa Keys (WipEout XL). A Goteki 45 FX300 ship is also made available via this small, free, expansion, with a new menu skin too.
Gamers hoping to expand their Wipeout experience can either download the pack from the official website, before transferring it using a USB cable, or alternatively connect via the PSPs WiFi capabilities before downloading. Three 'gamma' packs have already been made available by Sony, and these add a whole new singleplayer tournament to the game. More packs for Wipeout Pure are expected; the new game will also accompany the PAL region debut on September 1st.
We'll keep you posted.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer