Viewtiful Joes named
Capcom have named the latest instalments in their cult-adored Viewtiful Joe series of games, forthcoming on the GameCube, PSP and Nintendo DS. The GameCube and PSP offering is called Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, and despite previous offerings being side-scrolling platform titles, this latest offering will actually see Joe involved in a beat 'em up. Oddly, rumours circulating online had suggested over the last 24-hours that the new game might be titled Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Man, thought to be the original name Capcom had in mind for the first game; but they clearly had a change of heart.
Red Hot Rumble will be known as Battle Carnival in Japan, and is looking rather fun - albeit something of a new direction for the Viewtiful Joe series. Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is the name of the new DS game en route, and promises to be an entirely separate game - making extensive use of the touch-screen. All three games should be out in 2006 for PAL regions, we'll keep you posted on this as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey