Viewtiful Joes named
Capcom have named the latest instalments in their cult-adored Viewtiful Joe series of games, forthcoming on the GameCube, PSP and Nintendo DS. The GameCube and PSP offering is called Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, and despite previous offerings being side-scrolling platform titles, this latest offering will actually see Joe involved in a beat 'em up. Oddly, rumours circulating online had suggested over the last 24-hours that the new game might be titled Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Man, thought to be the original name Capcom had in mind for the first game; but they clearly had a change of heart.
Red Hot Rumble will be known as Battle Carnival in Japan, and is looking rather fun - albeit something of a new direction for the Viewtiful Joe series. Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is the name of the new DS game en route, and promises to be an entirely separate game - making extensive use of the touch-screen. All three games should be out in 2006 for PAL regions, we'll keep you posted on this as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light