Viewtiful Joes named
Capcom have named the latest instalments in their cult-adored Viewtiful Joe series of games, forthcoming on the GameCube, PSP and Nintendo DS. The GameCube and PSP offering is called Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, and despite previous offerings being side-scrolling platform titles, this latest offering will actually see Joe involved in a beat 'em up. Oddly, rumours circulating online had suggested over the last 24-hours that the new game might be titled Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Man, thought to be the original name Capcom had in mind for the first game; but they clearly had a change of heart.
Red Hot Rumble will be known as Battle Carnival in Japan, and is looking rather fun - albeit something of a new direction for the Viewtiful Joe series. Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is the name of the new DS game en route, and promises to be an entirely separate game - making extensive use of the touch-screen. All three games should be out in 2006 for PAL regions, we'll keep you posted on this as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes