Viewtiful Joes named
Capcom have named the latest instalments in their cult-adored Viewtiful Joe series of games, forthcoming on the GameCube, PSP and Nintendo DS. The GameCube and PSP offering is called Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, and despite previous offerings being side-scrolling platform titles, this latest offering will actually see Joe involved in a beat 'em up. Oddly, rumours circulating online had suggested over the last 24-hours that the new game might be titled Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Man, thought to be the original name Capcom had in mind for the first game; but they clearly had a change of heart.
Red Hot Rumble will be known as Battle Carnival in Japan, and is looking rather fun - albeit something of a new direction for the Viewtiful Joe series. Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is the name of the new DS game en route, and promises to be an entirely separate game - making extensive use of the touch-screen. All three games should be out in 2006 for PAL regions, we'll keep you posted on this as we get it.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet