FIFA 14 leads the UK charts going into 2014
The first UK all format charts for 2014 have been published by UKIE and Gfk ChartTrack and it seems like FIFA 14 has scored the first number one of the year.
There's not been much movement in the top ten with the top seven remaining static since last year. Movement has happened further down the charts with Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition jumping ahead of Just Dance 2014 to eighth place.
Lower down Forza 5 remains the highest-selling next-gen platform exclusive title at eleven followed by Dead Rising in thirteenth place. Aliens: Colonial Marines has inexplicably risen to fifteenth place.
The top ten sits as follows:
- FIFA 14
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- Gran Turismo 6
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization