FIFA 14 leads the UK charts going into 2014
The first UK all format charts for 2014 have been published by UKIE and Gfk ChartTrack and it seems like FIFA 14 has scored the first number one of the year.
There's not been much movement in the top ten with the top seven remaining static since last year. Movement has happened further down the charts with Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition jumping ahead of Just Dance 2014 to eighth place.
Lower down Forza 5 remains the highest-selling next-gen platform exclusive title at eleven followed by Dead Rising in thirteenth place. Aliens: Colonial Marines has inexplicably risen to fifteenth place.
The top ten sits as follows:
- FIFA 14
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- Gran Turismo 6
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday