FIFA 14 leads the UK charts going into 2014
The first UK all format charts for 2014 have been published by UKIE and Gfk ChartTrack and it seems like FIFA 14 has scored the first number one of the year.
There's not been much movement in the top ten with the top seven remaining static since last year. Movement has happened further down the charts with Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition jumping ahead of Just Dance 2014 to eighth place.
Lower down Forza 5 remains the highest-selling next-gen platform exclusive title at eleven followed by Dead Rising in thirteenth place. Aliens: Colonial Marines has inexplicably risen to fifteenth place.
The top ten sits as follows:
- FIFA 14
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- Gran Turismo 6
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release