FIFA 14 leads the UK charts going into 2014
The first UK all format charts for 2014 have been published by UKIE and Gfk ChartTrack and it seems like FIFA 14 has scored the first number one of the year.
There's not been much movement in the top ten with the top seven remaining static since last year. Movement has happened further down the charts with Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition jumping ahead of Just Dance 2014 to eighth place.
Lower down Forza 5 remains the highest-selling next-gen platform exclusive title at eleven followed by Dead Rising in thirteenth place. Aliens: Colonial Marines has inexplicably risen to fifteenth place.
The top ten sits as follows:
- FIFA 14
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- Gran Turismo 6
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny