FIFA 14 leads the UK charts going into 2014
The first UK all format charts for 2014 have been published by UKIE and Gfk ChartTrack and it seems like FIFA 14 has scored the first number one of the year.
There's not been much movement in the top ten with the top seven remaining static since last year. Movement has happened further down the charts with Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition jumping ahead of Just Dance 2014 to eighth place.
Lower down Forza 5 remains the highest-selling next-gen platform exclusive title at eleven followed by Dead Rising in thirteenth place. Aliens: Colonial Marines has inexplicably risen to fifteenth place.
The top ten sits as follows:
- FIFA 14
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- Gran Turismo 6
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though