Bethesda promises that the classic Fallout games will return on Steam
Bethesda has moved to reassure Fallout fans that the classic titles that were pulled from sale at the beginning of the year will make a return.
Due to the full transmission of the license from Interplay to Bethesda after the settlement of litigation over the rights to build a Fallout MMO the games disappeared from GOG.com.
Bethesda has stated on Twitter that they are working towards returning Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to sale as soon as possible although it will be Steam that they arrive on.
They stated, “We’re working to return classic @Fallout games (1, 2, Tactics) to Steam and will provide an update when they’re ready to go.”
Hopefully they will make a return to GOG.com too although there's no news on this as yet.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May