Bethesda promises that the classic Fallout games will return on Steam
Bethesda has moved to reassure Fallout fans that the classic titles that were pulled from sale at the beginning of the year will make a return.
Due to the full transmission of the license from Interplay to Bethesda after the settlement of litigation over the rights to build a Fallout MMO the games disappeared from GOG.com.
Bethesda has stated on Twitter that they are working towards returning Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to sale as soon as possible although it will be Steam that they arrive on.
They stated, “We’re working to return classic @Fallout games (1, 2, Tactics) to Steam and will provide an update when they’re ready to go.”
Hopefully they will make a return to GOG.com too although there's no news on this as yet.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year