Bethesda promises that the classic Fallout games will return on Steam
Bethesda has moved to reassure Fallout fans that the classic titles that were pulled from sale at the beginning of the year will make a return.
Due to the full transmission of the license from Interplay to Bethesda after the settlement of litigation over the rights to build a Fallout MMO the games disappeared from GOG.com.
Bethesda has stated on Twitter that they are working towards returning Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to sale as soon as possible although it will be Steam that they arrive on.
They stated, “We’re working to return classic @Fallout games (1, 2, Tactics) to Steam and will provide an update when they’re ready to go.”
Hopefully they will make a return to GOG.com too although there's no news on this as yet.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015