Bethesda promises that the classic Fallout games will return on Steam
Bethesda has moved to reassure Fallout fans that the classic titles that were pulled from sale at the beginning of the year will make a return.
Due to the full transmission of the license from Interplay to Bethesda after the settlement of litigation over the rights to build a Fallout MMO the games disappeared from GOG.com.
Bethesda has stated on Twitter that they are working towards returning Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to sale as soon as possible although it will be Steam that they arrive on.
They stated, “We’re working to return classic @Fallout games (1, 2, Tactics) to Steam and will provide an update when they’re ready to go.”
Hopefully they will make a return to GOG.com too although there's no news on this as yet.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One