Bethesda promises that the classic Fallout games will return on Steam
Bethesda has moved to reassure Fallout fans that the classic titles that were pulled from sale at the beginning of the year will make a return.
Due to the full transmission of the license from Interplay to Bethesda after the settlement of litigation over the rights to build a Fallout MMO the games disappeared from GOG.com.
Bethesda has stated on Twitter that they are working towards returning Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to sale as soon as possible although it will be Steam that they arrive on.
They stated, “We’re working to return classic @Fallout games (1, 2, Tactics) to Steam and will provide an update when they’re ready to go.”
Hopefully they will make a return to GOG.com too although there's no news on this as yet.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO