Is Rare project Perfect Dark DS?
After speculation last week that UK developer Rare (despite being wholly-owned by Microsoft) is looking for developers to create handheld titles for the Nintendo DS, word reaches us that it could even be the lovely Joanna Dark that is heading to the Nintendo system. A Perfect Dark for the DS is certainly a mouth-watering prospect and we know that numero two is already well under-way for the Xbox 360 platform. '3D Artists' are the latest developers being sought for Rare's ongoing handheld creations, and programmers are also wanted.
But what of the Perfect Dark conjecture? Well, its more than a little contentious, but apparently a fan cheekily requested Rare make a version of PD for the DS, something which Rare didn't dismiss out of hand. "It would be cool to do a version of PD on the DS," the developer replied. "Who knows, we might even do it one day!"
Very exciting indeed... more desperate hanging on words from us soon.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive