Is Rare project Perfect Dark DS?
After speculation last week that UK developer Rare (despite being wholly-owned by Microsoft) is looking for developers to create handheld titles for the Nintendo DS, word reaches us that it could even be the lovely Joanna Dark that is heading to the Nintendo system. A Perfect Dark for the DS is certainly a mouth-watering prospect and we know that numero two is already well under-way for the Xbox 360 platform. '3D Artists' are the latest developers being sought for Rare's ongoing handheld creations, and programmers are also wanted.
But what of the Perfect Dark conjecture? Well, its more than a little contentious, but apparently a fan cheekily requested Rare make a version of PD for the DS, something which Rare didn't dismiss out of hand. "It would be cool to do a version of PD on the DS," the developer replied. "Who knows, we might even do it one day!"
Very exciting indeed... more desperate hanging on words from us soon.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone