Alien: Isolation not coming to the Wii U
It has been confirmed that there are no plans to bring the newly-unveiled shooter Alien: Isolation to the Wii U.
When the game was officially announced yesterday there was no mention of Nintendo's home console in the game's release plans.
The official Alien: Isolation Twitter account has fully confirmed this now saying that, unlike the ill-fated Aliens: Colonial Marines, Creative Assembly's new title will not be released on the Wii U.
The account said, “Right now, we don't have plans to put the game on Wii U.“ Alien: Isolation will be released on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC later on this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer