Alien: Isolation not coming to the Wii U
It has been confirmed that there are no plans to bring the newly-unveiled shooter Alien: Isolation to the Wii U.
When the game was officially announced yesterday there was no mention of Nintendo's home console in the game's release plans.
The official Alien: Isolation Twitter account has fully confirmed this now saying that, unlike the ill-fated Aliens: Colonial Marines, Creative Assembly's new title will not be released on the Wii U.
The account said, “Right now, we don't have plans to put the game on Wii U.“ Alien: Isolation will be released on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC later on this year.
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive