SimCity to get a Mac release this Summer
The long-promised Mac version of SimCity has finally been given an release date by EA Maxis.
The Mac version was announced not long after the PC version but given all the teething problems EA suffered at the PC launch they seem to have taken the sensible option and delayed the Mac release a bit.
SimCity for the Mac will only be a digital release but anyone buying the Mac version will get the PC version included. Anyone who already owns the PC version will also be able to download the Mac version from Origin at no extra cost allowing them access to their burgeoning cities on whatever platform they prefer.
SimCity will arrive on Origin for the Mac on June the 11th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free