SimCity to get a Mac release this Summer
The long-promised Mac version of SimCity has finally been given an release date by EA Maxis.
The Mac version was announced not long after the PC version but given all the teething problems EA suffered at the PC launch they seem to have taken the sensible option and delayed the Mac release a bit.
SimCity for the Mac will only be a digital release but anyone buying the Mac version will get the PC version included. Anyone who already owns the PC version will also be able to download the Mac version from Origin at no extra cost allowing them access to their burgeoning cities on whatever platform they prefer.
SimCity will arrive on Origin for the Mac on June the 11th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch