SimCity to get a Mac release this Summer
The long-promised Mac version of SimCity has finally been given an release date by EA Maxis.
The Mac version was announced not long after the PC version but given all the teething problems EA suffered at the PC launch they seem to have taken the sensible option and delayed the Mac release a bit.
SimCity for the Mac will only be a digital release but anyone buying the Mac version will get the PC version included. Anyone who already owns the PC version will also be able to download the Mac version from Origin at no extra cost allowing them access to their burgeoning cities on whatever platform they prefer.
SimCity will arrive on Origin for the Mac on June the 11th.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims