SimCity to get a Mac release this Summer
The long-promised Mac version of SimCity has finally been given an release date by EA Maxis.
The Mac version was announced not long after the PC version but given all the teething problems EA suffered at the PC launch they seem to have taken the sensible option and delayed the Mac release a bit.
SimCity for the Mac will only be a digital release but anyone buying the Mac version will get the PC version included. Anyone who already owns the PC version will also be able to download the Mac version from Origin at no extra cost allowing them access to their burgeoning cities on whatever platform they prefer.
SimCity will arrive on Origin for the Mac on June the 11th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer