Voice actress promises that players will see a different side to Ellie in The Last Of Us single player DLC
Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie has promised that the story downloadable content for The Last Of Us will let players get to know Ellie much better.
In Left Behind players will get to know Ellie as she was in the quarantine zone playing around with her best friend Riley as Johnson reveals in a Q&A session on the PlayStation Blog.
Johnson said, “You kind of get to meet the real her. She’s in the quarantine zone prior to the events of The Last of Us — it’s her and her best friend Riley — what they do and how they live their lives in this world.”
”You’ll definitely see a more playful side to Ellie,” she continued, “and get to know her a bit better. You’re going to see a lot of different sides to the character that you definitely didn’t see in The Last of Us. I’m excited for people to experience it!”
Left Behind is due for release some time in the next month or so on the PlayStation Store.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year