Voice actress promises that players will see a different side to Ellie in The Last Of Us single player DLC
Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie has promised that the story downloadable content for The Last Of Us will let players get to know Ellie much better.
In Left Behind players will get to know Ellie as she was in the quarantine zone playing around with her best friend Riley as Johnson reveals in a Q&A session on the PlayStation Blog.
Johnson said, “You kind of get to meet the real her. She’s in the quarantine zone prior to the events of The Last of Us — it’s her and her best friend Riley — what they do and how they live their lives in this world.”
”You’ll definitely see a more playful side to Ellie,” she continued, “and get to know her a bit better. You’re going to see a lot of different sides to the character that you definitely didn’t see in The Last of Us. I’m excited for people to experience it!”
Left Behind is due for release some time in the next month or so on the PlayStation Store.
Thanks The Escapist.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today