Voice actress promises that players will see a different side to Ellie in The Last Of Us single player DLC
Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie has promised that the story downloadable content for The Last Of Us will let players get to know Ellie much better.
In Left Behind players will get to know Ellie as she was in the quarantine zone playing around with her best friend Riley as Johnson reveals in a Q&A session on the PlayStation Blog.
Johnson said, “You kind of get to meet the real her. She’s in the quarantine zone prior to the events of The Last of Us — it’s her and her best friend Riley — what they do and how they live their lives in this world.”
”You’ll definitely see a more playful side to Ellie,” she continued, “and get to know her a bit better. You’re going to see a lot of different sides to the character that you definitely didn’t see in The Last of Us. I’m excited for people to experience it!”
Left Behind is due for release some time in the next month or so on the PlayStation Store.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3