Voice actress promises that players will see a different side to Ellie in The Last Of Us single player DLC
Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie has promised that the story downloadable content for The Last Of Us will let players get to know Ellie much better.
In Left Behind players will get to know Ellie as she was in the quarantine zone playing around with her best friend Riley as Johnson reveals in a Q&A session on the PlayStation Blog.
Johnson said, “You kind of get to meet the real her. She’s in the quarantine zone prior to the events of The Last of Us — it’s her and her best friend Riley — what they do and how they live their lives in this world.”
”You’ll definitely see a more playful side to Ellie,” she continued, “and get to know her a bit better. You’re going to see a lot of different sides to the character that you definitely didn’t see in The Last of Us. I’m excited for people to experience it!”
Left Behind is due for release some time in the next month or so on the PlayStation Store.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all