Voice actress promises that players will see a different side to Ellie in The Last Of Us single player DLC
Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie has promised that the story downloadable content for The Last Of Us will let players get to know Ellie much better.
In Left Behind players will get to know Ellie as she was in the quarantine zone playing around with her best friend Riley as Johnson reveals in a Q&A session on the PlayStation Blog.
Johnson said, “You kind of get to meet the real her. She’s in the quarantine zone prior to the events of The Last of Us — it’s her and her best friend Riley — what they do and how they live their lives in this world.”
”You’ll definitely see a more playful side to Ellie,” she continued, “and get to know her a bit better. You’re going to see a lot of different sides to the character that you definitely didn’t see in The Last of Us. I’m excited for people to experience it!”
Left Behind is due for release some time in the next month or so on the PlayStation Store.
Thanks The Escapist.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light