Free Halo 2 maps linger onto Live
Whilst the bean-counters at Microsoft previously had us paying for the Bungie-developed Killtacular pack for Halo 2, said pack has now generously been made available gratis with the £5 fee (or thereabouts) dropped. New maps Turf and Sanctuary comprise the bulk of the newly-free download. Turf is described as "a city based mid-sized map which is fantastic for exciting games of Territories" whilst Sanctuary is "a smallish symmetrical map with two opposing bases, perfect for games of multi-flag CTF."
Bungie's official website does of course include more detail on said maps, which will be added to the playlist in regular rotation with a new update promised by the developer for next week. The update will also include five brand-spanking new maps as well. Which is nice. More on Bungie's activities soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today