Free Halo 2 maps linger onto Live
Whilst the bean-counters at Microsoft previously had us paying for the Bungie-developed Killtacular pack for Halo 2, said pack has now generously been made available gratis with the £5 fee (or thereabouts) dropped. New maps Turf and Sanctuary comprise the bulk of the newly-free download. Turf is described as "a city based mid-sized map which is fantastic for exciting games of Territories" whilst Sanctuary is "a smallish symmetrical map with two opposing bases, perfect for games of multi-flag CTF."
Bungie's official website does of course include more detail on said maps, which will be added to the playlist in regular rotation with a new update promised by the developer for next week. The update will also include five brand-spanking new maps as well. Which is nice. More on Bungie's activities soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year