UK model Thekla Roth fronts 187 Ride or Die
UK 'glamour model' Thekla Roth has been enlisted by Ubisoft to 'front' their upcoming driving game 187 Ride or Die. Roth will apparently play a starring virtual role as a sexy character in the Xbox and PS2 combat-racer. The young lady will also promote the game at shows, and presumably be exploited in other ways for the benefit of Ubi's gentlemanly demographic. Miss Roth is apparently a regular at car events and can be found gracing the pages of innumerable blokes mags.
"It's a completely new thing for me to be involved with a video game," beamed Thekla. "I'm a huge fan of cars and regularly model at all the big car shows. So, when Ubisoft approached me to appear in 187 Ride or Die, it seemed like a great opportunity to try something new that incorporated my favourite things; fast cars and fast driving!"
The game is due out later this year, so no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of Thekla's 'talents' between now and then.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network