UK model Thekla Roth fronts 187 Ride or Die
UK 'glamour model' Thekla Roth has been enlisted by Ubisoft to 'front' their upcoming driving game 187 Ride or Die. Roth will apparently play a starring virtual role as a sexy character in the Xbox and PS2 combat-racer. The young lady will also promote the game at shows, and presumably be exploited in other ways for the benefit of Ubi's gentlemanly demographic. Miss Roth is apparently a regular at car events and can be found gracing the pages of innumerable blokes mags.
"It's a completely new thing for me to be involved with a video game," beamed Thekla. "I'm a huge fan of cars and regularly model at all the big car shows. So, when Ubisoft approached me to appear in 187 Ride or Die, it seemed like a great opportunity to try something new that incorporated my favourite things; fast cars and fast driving!"
The game is due out later this year, so no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of Thekla's 'talents' between now and then.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent