UK model Thekla Roth fronts 187 Ride or Die
UK 'glamour model' Thekla Roth has been enlisted by Ubisoft to 'front' their upcoming driving game 187 Ride or Die. Roth will apparently play a starring virtual role as a sexy character in the Xbox and PS2 combat-racer. The young lady will also promote the game at shows, and presumably be exploited in other ways for the benefit of Ubi's gentlemanly demographic. Miss Roth is apparently a regular at car events and can be found gracing the pages of innumerable blokes mags.
"It's a completely new thing for me to be involved with a video game," beamed Thekla. "I'm a huge fan of cars and regularly model at all the big car shows. So, when Ubisoft approached me to appear in 187 Ride or Die, it seemed like a great opportunity to try something new that incorporated my favourite things; fast cars and fast driving!"
The game is due out later this year, so no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of Thekla's 'talents' between now and then.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto