UK model Thekla Roth fronts 187 Ride or Die
UK 'glamour model' Thekla Roth has been enlisted by Ubisoft to 'front' their upcoming driving game 187 Ride or Die. Roth will apparently play a starring virtual role as a sexy character in the Xbox and PS2 combat-racer. The young lady will also promote the game at shows, and presumably be exploited in other ways for the benefit of Ubi's gentlemanly demographic. Miss Roth is apparently a regular at car events and can be found gracing the pages of innumerable blokes mags.
"It's a completely new thing for me to be involved with a video game," beamed Thekla. "I'm a huge fan of cars and regularly model at all the big car shows. So, when Ubisoft approached me to appear in 187 Ride or Die, it seemed like a great opportunity to try something new that incorporated my favourite things; fast cars and fast driving!"
The game is due out later this year, so no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of Thekla's 'talents' between now and then.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date