UK model Thekla Roth fronts 187 Ride or Die
UK 'glamour model' Thekla Roth has been enlisted by Ubisoft to 'front' their upcoming driving game 187 Ride or Die. Roth will apparently play a starring virtual role as a sexy character in the Xbox and PS2 combat-racer. The young lady will also promote the game at shows, and presumably be exploited in other ways for the benefit of Ubi's gentlemanly demographic. Miss Roth is apparently a regular at car events and can be found gracing the pages of innumerable blokes mags.
"It's a completely new thing for me to be involved with a video game," beamed Thekla. "I'm a huge fan of cars and regularly model at all the big car shows. So, when Ubisoft approached me to appear in 187 Ride or Die, it seemed like a great opportunity to try something new that incorporated my favourite things; fast cars and fast driving!"
The game is due out later this year, so no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of Thekla's 'talents' between now and then.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO