Nintendo tour Blighty
Nintendo have today announced a tour of the United Kingdom, which is being organised with retailer GAME. The All Stars 05 Tour will journey Blighty throughout July and August, with games like Need for Speed 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Nintendogs on display. On the GBA, players will also get to enjoy Pokemon Emerald, Wario Ware: Twisted! and Mario Party Advance. In conjunction with the tour, GAME will offer 2-for-1 deals on several big-name titles, including the new Zelda, Donkey Konga 2, Pokemon Dash!, not to mention Mario Kart and the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
Those attending the showcase can also get the chance to bag a whole smorgasbord of tasty Nintendo goodies, and there will of course be the prerequisite Pikachu bouncy castle and a Bungee Run... proving that the Big N aren't all about sitting a room, naked, playing games for hours on end without eating or washing. Maybe.
The tour, then:
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching