Nintendo tour Blighty
Nintendo have today announced a tour of the United Kingdom, which is being organised with retailer GAME. The All Stars 05 Tour will journey Blighty throughout July and August, with games like Need for Speed 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Nintendogs on display. On the GBA, players will also get to enjoy Pokemon Emerald, Wario Ware: Twisted! and Mario Party Advance. In conjunction with the tour, GAME will offer 2-for-1 deals on several big-name titles, including the new Zelda, Donkey Konga 2, Pokemon Dash!, not to mention Mario Kart and the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
Those attending the showcase can also get the chance to bag a whole smorgasbord of tasty Nintendo goodies, and there will of course be the prerequisite Pikachu bouncy castle and a Bungee Run... proving that the Big N aren't all about sitting a room, naked, playing games for hours on end without eating or washing. Maybe.
The tour, then:
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO