Nintendo tour Blighty
Nintendo have today announced a tour of the United Kingdom, which is being organised with retailer GAME. The All Stars 05 Tour will journey Blighty throughout July and August, with games like Need for Speed 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Nintendogs on display. On the GBA, players will also get to enjoy Pokemon Emerald, Wario Ware: Twisted! and Mario Party Advance. In conjunction with the tour, GAME will offer 2-for-1 deals on several big-name titles, including the new Zelda, Donkey Konga 2, Pokemon Dash!, not to mention Mario Kart and the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
Those attending the showcase can also get the chance to bag a whole smorgasbord of tasty Nintendo goodies, and there will of course be the prerequisite Pikachu bouncy castle and a Bungee Run... proving that the Big N aren't all about sitting a room, naked, playing games for hours on end without eating or washing. Maybe.
The tour, then:
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below