Nintendo tour Blighty
Nintendo have today announced a tour of the United Kingdom, which is being organised with retailer GAME. The All Stars 05 Tour will journey Blighty throughout July and August, with games like Need for Speed 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Nintendogs on display. On the GBA, players will also get to enjoy Pokemon Emerald, Wario Ware: Twisted! and Mario Party Advance. In conjunction with the tour, GAME will offer 2-for-1 deals on several big-name titles, including the new Zelda, Donkey Konga 2, Pokemon Dash!, not to mention Mario Kart and the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
Those attending the showcase can also get the chance to bag a whole smorgasbord of tasty Nintendo goodies, and there will of course be the prerequisite Pikachu bouncy castle and a Bungee Run... proving that the Big N aren't all about sitting a room, naked, playing games for hours on end without eating or washing. Maybe.
The tour, then:
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell