Nintendo tour Blighty
Nintendo have today announced a tour of the United Kingdom, which is being organised with retailer GAME. The All Stars 05 Tour will journey Blighty throughout July and August, with games like Need for Speed 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Nintendogs on display. On the GBA, players will also get to enjoy Pokemon Emerald, Wario Ware: Twisted! and Mario Party Advance. In conjunction with the tour, GAME will offer 2-for-1 deals on several big-name titles, including the new Zelda, Donkey Konga 2, Pokemon Dash!, not to mention Mario Kart and the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
Those attending the showcase can also get the chance to bag a whole smorgasbord of tasty Nintendo goodies, and there will of course be the prerequisite Pikachu bouncy castle and a Bungee Run... proving that the Big N aren't all about sitting a room, naked, playing games for hours on end without eating or washing. Maybe.
The tour, then:
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release