Microsoft promises that the Halo TV series will treat the franchise with respect
Microsoft has been talking about their upcoming Halo TV series and the worries that fans may have despite Steven Spielberg's name being attached.
Phil Spencer, boss of Microsoft Studios has tried to assure fans that the Halo TV series is being handled in a way that is respectful to the franchise.
Spencer added, "I think there's a story in the Halo games that's noteworthy. And that we can introduce more people to the IP by putting the franchise, stories, and characters in more accessible mediums than a first person shooter. That's a good thing for Halo, a good thing for the platform, and a good thing for the IP owners."
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine