Microsoft promises that the Halo TV series will treat the franchise with respect
Microsoft has been talking about their upcoming Halo TV series and the worries that fans may have despite Steven Spielberg's name being attached.
Phil Spencer, boss of Microsoft Studios has tried to assure fans that the Halo TV series is being handled in a way that is respectful to the franchise.
Spencer added, "I think there's a story in the Halo games that's noteworthy. And that we can introduce more people to the IP by putting the franchise, stories, and characters in more accessible mediums than a first person shooter. That's a good thing for Halo, a good thing for the platform, and a good thing for the IP owners."
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year