Microsoft promises that the Halo TV series will treat the franchise with respect
Microsoft has been talking about their upcoming Halo TV series and the worries that fans may have despite Steven Spielberg's name being attached.
Phil Spencer, boss of Microsoft Studios has tried to assure fans that the Halo TV series is being handled in a way that is respectful to the franchise.
Spencer added, "I think there's a story in the Halo games that's noteworthy. And that we can introduce more people to the IP by putting the franchise, stories, and characters in more accessible mediums than a first person shooter. That's a good thing for Halo, a good thing for the platform, and a good thing for the IP owners."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III