Tories face Eidos’ monkey
At their own Conference, too...
Whilst we shouldn’t really be paying much credence to the blatant publicity stunts of Eidos Interactive and their TimeSplitters 2 monkey-business, the fact that the monkey yesterday aggravated MPs at the annual Tory Party Conference is perhaps worthy of some recognition. If only for our own amusement. The ‘MA’ (‘Monkey Assist’), offered all manner of help to the delegates, from Marriage Counselling, to Crocodile Shoes, and help in a rousing Chorus of ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’. “David Trimble asked for a holiday to Dubai. The Monkey offered to take him in the van, but he declined.” I’ll say no more.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3