Tories face Eidos’ monkey
At their own Conference, too...
Whilst we shouldn’t really be paying much credence to the blatant publicity stunts of Eidos Interactive and their TimeSplitters 2 monkey-business, the fact that the monkey yesterday aggravated MPs at the annual Tory Party Conference is perhaps worthy of some recognition. If only for our own amusement. The ‘MA’ (‘Monkey Assist’), offered all manner of help to the delegates, from Marriage Counselling, to Crocodile Shoes, and help in a rousing Chorus of ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’. “David Trimble asked for a holiday to Dubai. The Monkey offered to take him in the van, but he declined.” I’ll say no more.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year