Tories face Eidos’ monkey
At their own Conference, too...
Whilst we shouldn’t really be paying much credence to the blatant publicity stunts of Eidos Interactive and their TimeSplitters 2 monkey-business, the fact that the monkey yesterday aggravated MPs at the annual Tory Party Conference is perhaps worthy of some recognition. If only for our own amusement. The ‘MA’ (‘Monkey Assist’), offered all manner of help to the delegates, from Marriage Counselling, to Crocodile Shoes, and help in a rousing Chorus of ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’. “David Trimble asked for a holiday to Dubai. The Monkey offered to take him in the van, but he declined.” I’ll say no more.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side