Tories face Eidos’ monkey
At their own Conference, too...
Whilst we shouldn’t really be paying much credence to the blatant publicity stunts of Eidos Interactive and their TimeSplitters 2 monkey-business, the fact that the monkey yesterday aggravated MPs at the annual Tory Party Conference is perhaps worthy of some recognition. If only for our own amusement. The ‘MA’ (‘Monkey Assist’), offered all manner of help to the delegates, from Marriage Counselling, to Crocodile Shoes, and help in a rousing Chorus of ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’. “David Trimble asked for a holiday to Dubai. The Monkey offered to take him in the van, but he declined.” I’ll say no more.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title