Tories face Eidos’ monkey
At their own Conference, too...
Whilst we shouldn’t really be paying much credence to the blatant publicity stunts of Eidos Interactive and their TimeSplitters 2 monkey-business, the fact that the monkey yesterday aggravated MPs at the annual Tory Party Conference is perhaps worthy of some recognition. If only for our own amusement. The ‘MA’ (‘Monkey Assist’), offered all manner of help to the delegates, from Marriage Counselling, to Crocodile Shoes, and help in a rousing Chorus of ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’. “David Trimble asked for a holiday to Dubai. The Monkey offered to take him in the van, but he declined.” I’ll say no more.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell