Rockstar promises a continuing evolution of GTA Online
Rockstar North's Aaron Garbut, art director on GTA V has promised that they are not short of ideas on ways to evolve GTA Online.
Garbut explained that while it seemed like a lot of the game's potential features had been cut before it launched on October the 1st the game will continue to evolve as time goes on.
“As a group of people, we’re never short of ideas,” he stated. “There are always things that come up during development that you want to add. Often we do, but the closer you get to release, the less that happens. I don’t feel like the game fell short, but there is undoubtedly a huge volume of plans and ideas that we wanted to do to push it further.”
“What I love about our GTA Online plans is that the game is no longer static,” Garbut continued. “We can continue to add these things and evolve. That’s even more exciting these days, where through forums, Reddit, etc, we have a real direct connection to the people playing the game. We can respond to what they are into and what they hate more than ever. It’s something that really suits the way we work, the way we’re always trying to adapt the experience and avoid walking blindly down a set path.”
Thanks Edge Online.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3