Ferrari and Thrustmaster get it together
New licencing, new products...
Following the success of a number of Ferrari branded steering-wheels and the like, hardware manufacturer Thrustmaster, and Formula One world champions Ferrari have expanded and extended their licencing agreement to include new memory cards and controllers. A new selection of Modena wheels are promised in the future. "We are pleased to extend our partnership with this prestigious winning brand", states Jean-Michel Detoc, Thrustmaster's General Manager. "This renewed license will enable Thrustmaster to further develop high-tech products such as F1 and GT replica wheels and continue to offer the most realistic sensations in games. The outstanding success of Ferrari ahead of numerous competitors proves that the endless quest of innovation and perfection is always rewarded. This quest also helped Thrustmaster to become the number one in PC and console racing wheels in many countries".
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times