Ferrari and Thrustmaster get it together
New licencing, new products...
Following the success of a number of Ferrari branded steering-wheels and the like, hardware manufacturer Thrustmaster, and Formula One world champions Ferrari have expanded and extended their licencing agreement to include new memory cards and controllers. A new selection of Modena wheels are promised in the future. "We are pleased to extend our partnership with this prestigious winning brand", states Jean-Michel Detoc, Thrustmaster's General Manager. "This renewed license will enable Thrustmaster to further develop high-tech products such as F1 and GT replica wheels and continue to offer the most realistic sensations in games. The outstanding success of Ferrari ahead of numerous competitors proves that the endless quest of innovation and perfection is always rewarded. This quest also helped Thrustmaster to become the number one in PC and console racing wheels in many countries".
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3