Ferrari and Thrustmaster get it together
New licencing, new products...
Following the success of a number of Ferrari branded steering-wheels and the like, hardware manufacturer Thrustmaster, and Formula One world champions Ferrari have expanded and extended their licencing agreement to include new memory cards and controllers. A new selection of Modena wheels are promised in the future. "We are pleased to extend our partnership with this prestigious winning brand", states Jean-Michel Detoc, Thrustmaster's General Manager. "This renewed license will enable Thrustmaster to further develop high-tech products such as F1 and GT replica wheels and continue to offer the most realistic sensations in games. The outstanding success of Ferrari ahead of numerous competitors proves that the endless quest of innovation and perfection is always rewarded. This quest also helped Thrustmaster to become the number one in PC and console racing wheels in many countries".
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny