Ferrari and Thrustmaster get it together
New licencing, new products...
Following the success of a number of Ferrari branded steering-wheels and the like, hardware manufacturer Thrustmaster, and Formula One world champions Ferrari have expanded and extended their licencing agreement to include new memory cards and controllers. A new selection of Modena wheels are promised in the future. "We are pleased to extend our partnership with this prestigious winning brand", states Jean-Michel Detoc, Thrustmaster's General Manager. "This renewed license will enable Thrustmaster to further develop high-tech products such as F1 and GT replica wheels and continue to offer the most realistic sensations in games. The outstanding success of Ferrari ahead of numerous competitors proves that the endless quest of innovation and perfection is always rewarded. This quest also helped Thrustmaster to become the number one in PC and console racing wheels in many countries".
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto