Ferrari and Thrustmaster get it together
New licencing, new products...
Following the success of a number of Ferrari branded steering-wheels and the like, hardware manufacturer Thrustmaster, and Formula One world champions Ferrari have expanded and extended their licencing agreement to include new memory cards and controllers. A new selection of Modena wheels are promised in the future. "We are pleased to extend our partnership with this prestigious winning brand", states Jean-Michel Detoc, Thrustmaster's General Manager. "This renewed license will enable Thrustmaster to further develop high-tech products such as F1 and GT replica wheels and continue to offer the most realistic sensations in games. The outstanding success of Ferrari ahead of numerous competitors proves that the endless quest of innovation and perfection is always rewarded. This quest also helped Thrustmaster to become the number one in PC and console racing wheels in many countries".
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization