Alien Rage arrives on Xbox 360 today, PS3 version due next week
CI Games' trashy new FPS Alien Rage sees it's release on the Xbox 360 today.
The game is a hardcore, arcade FPS set on an asteroid being overrun by hordes of rather mean aliens looking for a rare and powerful element called Promethium.
The action is spread out across 14 levels and features a host of dual-mode weaponry destructible environments and some epically scaled boss battles.
Alien Rage is available now on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 9.99 GBP. It is also available on the PC via Steam for 14.99 GBP. The PS3 version is due out on October the 23rd for 11.99 GBP.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today