Alien Rage arrives on Xbox 360 today, PS3 version due next week
CI Games' trashy new FPS Alien Rage sees it's release on the Xbox 360 today.
The game is a hardcore, arcade FPS set on an asteroid being overrun by hordes of rather mean aliens looking for a rare and powerful element called Promethium.
The action is spread out across 14 levels and features a host of dual-mode weaponry destructible environments and some epically scaled boss battles.
Alien Rage is available now on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 9.99 GBP. It is also available on the PC via Steam for 14.99 GBP. The PS3 version is due out on October the 23rd for 11.99 GBP.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released