Famitsu moots new Donkey Kong
Everyone's favourite and occasionally musical simian will be making a return on the new Nintendo Revolution console, if reports emerging from Japan's Famitsu gaming weekly prove true. A new Donkey Kong has yet to be officially announced by Nintendo, but speculation had already hinted at this game anyway, especially since the Revolution system was given at public airing at E3 last month. Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros., Zelda and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle have also been uttered in relation to Ninty's new machine, expected out next year, possibly in the Spring.
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat was the most recent release in the Ape-series, and refreshed our gaming pallet's admirably thanks to its bongo-controller which at the very least instilled a little rhythm into our gaming. With Nintendo now singing almost daily about the quirky innovations forthcoming with the Revolution, it is reasonable to expect that the next title 2ill boast some similarly unusual control method or some such gimmick. We'll keep you posted on Nintendo's self proclaimed 'revolution'.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light