Famitsu moots new Donkey Kong
Everyone's favourite and occasionally musical simian will be making a return on the new Nintendo Revolution console, if reports emerging from Japan's Famitsu gaming weekly prove true. A new Donkey Kong has yet to be officially announced by Nintendo, but speculation had already hinted at this game anyway, especially since the Revolution system was given at public airing at E3 last month. Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros., Zelda and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle have also been uttered in relation to Ninty's new machine, expected out next year, possibly in the Spring.
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat was the most recent release in the Ape-series, and refreshed our gaming pallet's admirably thanks to its bongo-controller which at the very least instilled a little rhythm into our gaming. With Nintendo now singing almost daily about the quirky innovations forthcoming with the Revolution, it is reasonable to expect that the next title 2ill boast some similarly unusual control method or some such gimmick. We'll keep you posted on Nintendo's self proclaimed 'revolution'.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone