Famitsu moots new Donkey Kong
Everyone's favourite and occasionally musical simian will be making a return on the new Nintendo Revolution console, if reports emerging from Japan's Famitsu gaming weekly prove true. A new Donkey Kong has yet to be officially announced by Nintendo, but speculation had already hinted at this game anyway, especially since the Revolution system was given at public airing at E3 last month. Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros., Zelda and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle have also been uttered in relation to Ninty's new machine, expected out next year, possibly in the Spring.
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat was the most recent release in the Ape-series, and refreshed our gaming pallet's admirably thanks to its bongo-controller which at the very least instilled a little rhythm into our gaming. With Nintendo now singing almost daily about the quirky innovations forthcoming with the Revolution, it is reasonable to expect that the next title 2ill boast some similarly unusual control method or some such gimmick. We'll keep you posted on Nintendo's self proclaimed 'revolution'.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America