Myst guaranteed till 2008
New Ubi deal with Cyan
Whilst some may scream in agony at this news, others may jump for joy, as Ubi Soft revealed today that it has secured a partnership with Cyan Worlds to deliver games in the Myst series until 2008. "Our partnership with Ubi Soft is exciting to us, primarily because they're excited about what Myst represents, and the potential it holds," said Rand Miller, founder of Cyan Worlds. "This isn't about Cyan Worlds making games that Ubi Soft sells, it's about Cyan Worlds and Ubi Soft working together to build new forms of entertainment around and beyond the worlds of Myst." The latest in the series, Myst 3, has just been launched on next-generation consoles, whilst the next outing will come in 2003 as Myst goes online through ubi.com.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side