Sony to close servers for PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 5 and Resistance later this year
Sony has announced that they will be shutting down multiplayer servers for several fist party titles on the PS3 later on this year.
The first servers to go will be those for MAG, SOCOM: Special Forces and SOCOM: Confrontation which will be shut down on January the 28th.
Finally they will close the online servers for Gran Turismo 5 on the 20th of May. More details are available on the Sony support website.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch