Sony to close servers for PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 5 and Resistance later this year
Sony has announced that they will be shutting down multiplayer servers for several fist party titles on the PS3 later on this year.
The first servers to go will be those for MAG, SOCOM: Special Forces and SOCOM: Confrontation which will be shut down on January the 28th.
Finally they will close the online servers for Gran Turismo 5 on the 20th of May. More details are available on the Sony support website.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side