Sony to close servers for PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 5 and Resistance later this year
Sony has announced that they will be shutting down multiplayer servers for several fist party titles on the PS3 later on this year.
The first servers to go will be those for MAG, SOCOM: Special Forces and SOCOM: Confrontation which will be shut down on January the 28th.
Finally they will close the online servers for Gran Turismo 5 on the 20th of May. More details are available on the Sony support website.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter