Sony to close servers for PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 5 and Resistance later this year
Sony has announced that they will be shutting down multiplayer servers for several fist party titles on the PS3 later on this year.
The first servers to go will be those for MAG, SOCOM: Special Forces and SOCOM: Confrontation which will be shut down on January the 28th.
Finally they will close the online servers for Gran Turismo 5 on the 20th of May. More details are available on the Sony support website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer