Nomadic Tribes and Culture Pack arrives for Total War: Rome II, is free this week
Today sees the launch of the latest additional pack of downloadable content for Total War: Rome II.
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures Pack adds the Royal Scythians, Roxolani and Massagetae as playable factions for Rome II players looking for a new challenges. The DLC includes new units, buildings and technology trees for each new culture as well as new mercenary units.The new factions all make heavy use of cavalry and favour hit and run tactics over the brute force military might of the likes of Romans or the Greek States.
Creative Assembly's Mike Simpson said, “We’ve had more gamers playing ROME II, and for longer, in its first month than any other Total War to date. We are going to continue to work on gameplay feature balancing with our community who have been hugely helpful in feeding back on the game. Offering this DLC for free for the first week it’s on sale is a celebration and a small thank you to them for helping us make this the biggest TW yet.”
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures pack is available to download on Steam for free until October the 29th. After that it will set you back 5.99 GBP/7.99 USD.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch