Nomadic Tribes and Culture Pack arrives for Total War: Rome II, is free this week
Today sees the launch of the latest additional pack of downloadable content for Total War: Rome II.
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures Pack adds the Royal Scythians, Roxolani and Massagetae as playable factions for Rome II players looking for a new challenges. The DLC includes new units, buildings and technology trees for each new culture as well as new mercenary units.The new factions all make heavy use of cavalry and favour hit and run tactics over the brute force military might of the likes of Romans or the Greek States.
Creative Assembly's Mike Simpson said, “We’ve had more gamers playing ROME II, and for longer, in its first month than any other Total War to date. We are going to continue to work on gameplay feature balancing with our community who have been hugely helpful in feeding back on the game. Offering this DLC for free for the first week it’s on sale is a celebration and a small thank you to them for helping us make this the biggest TW yet.”
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures pack is available to download on Steam for free until October the 29th. After that it will set you back 5.99 GBP/7.99 USD.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side