Nomadic Tribes and Culture Pack arrives for Total War: Rome II, is free this week
Today sees the launch of the latest additional pack of downloadable content for Total War: Rome II.
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures Pack adds the Royal Scythians, Roxolani and Massagetae as playable factions for Rome II players looking for a new challenges. The DLC includes new units, buildings and technology trees for each new culture as well as new mercenary units.The new factions all make heavy use of cavalry and favour hit and run tactics over the brute force military might of the likes of Romans or the Greek States.
Creative Assembly's Mike Simpson said, “We’ve had more gamers playing ROME II, and for longer, in its first month than any other Total War to date. We are going to continue to work on gameplay feature balancing with our community who have been hugely helpful in feeding back on the game. Offering this DLC for free for the first week it’s on sale is a celebration and a small thank you to them for helping us make this the biggest TW yet.”
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures pack is available to download on Steam for free until October the 29th. After that it will set you back 5.99 GBP/7.99 USD.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3