Nomadic Tribes and Culture Pack arrives for Total War: Rome II, is free this week
Today sees the launch of the latest additional pack of downloadable content for Total War: Rome II.
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures Pack adds the Royal Scythians, Roxolani and Massagetae as playable factions for Rome II players looking for a new challenges. The DLC includes new units, buildings and technology trees for each new culture as well as new mercenary units.The new factions all make heavy use of cavalry and favour hit and run tactics over the brute force military might of the likes of Romans or the Greek States.
Creative Assembly's Mike Simpson said, “We’ve had more gamers playing ROME II, and for longer, in its first month than any other Total War to date. We are going to continue to work on gameplay feature balancing with our community who have been hugely helpful in feeding back on the game. Offering this DLC for free for the first week it’s on sale is a celebration and a small thank you to them for helping us make this the biggest TW yet.”
The Nomadic Tribes and Cultures pack is available to download on Steam for free until October the 29th. After that it will set you back 5.99 GBP/7.99 USD.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year