Pro Evo Soccer 2 Kicks-off October 25th
Early start to the season promised.
The much-lauded second edition of the massively popular Pro Evolution Soccer series will be out early, Konami revealed with relish today. October 25th is the anticipated street-date across Europe on the Playstation 2. "The October 25th release date means that we will be able to bring Pro Evolution Soccer 2 to gamers even earlier than we hoped," commented Kunio Neo, President for Konami of Europe. "Press and public enthusiasm for the game just grows and grows, and we fully anticipate that Pro Evolution Soccer 2 will become another million-selling title for Konami of Europe." A Psone edition is promised to follow shortly. We’ll bring you news on this series as we get it.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network