Steam, Origin, Battle.net, League Of Legends all hit by DDoS attacks
Several of gaming's most high-profile services have been hit by denial of service attacks today.
These services include Steam, Origin, Battle.net and Riot Games all conquering MOBA League Of Legends.
Numerous hackers and hacking collectives have taken responsibility for the downed services stating that they are all caused by DDoS attacks.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year