Steam, Origin, Battle.net, League Of Legends all hit by DDoS attacks
Several of gaming's most high-profile services have been hit by denial of service attacks today.
These services include Steam, Origin, Battle.net and Riot Games all conquering MOBA League Of Legends.
Numerous hackers and hacking collectives have taken responsibility for the downed services stating that they are all caused by DDoS attacks.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer