Steam, Origin, Battle.net, League Of Legends all hit by DDoS attacks
Several of gaming's most high-profile services have been hit by denial of service attacks today.
These services include Steam, Origin, Battle.net and Riot Games all conquering MOBA League Of Legends.
Numerous hackers and hacking collectives have taken responsibility for the downed services stating that they are all caused by DDoS attacks.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine