Steam, Origin, Battle.net, League Of Legends all hit by DDoS attacks
Several of gaming's most high-profile services have been hit by denial of service attacks today.
These services include Steam, Origin, Battle.net and Riot Games all conquering MOBA League Of Legends.
Numerous hackers and hacking collectives have taken responsibility for the downed services stating that they are all caused by DDoS attacks.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer