Steam, Origin, Battle.net, League Of Legends all hit by DDoS attacks
Several of gaming's most high-profile services have been hit by denial of service attacks today.
These services include Steam, Origin, Battle.net and Riot Games all conquering MOBA League Of Legends.
Numerous hackers and hacking collectives have taken responsibility for the downed services stating that they are all caused by DDoS attacks.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO