E3 2005: Konami invites us to a Karaoke Revolution Party
..but only if you have an Xbox, PS2 or Gamecube, although the name certainly suggests that the caterwauling game may be heading towards Nintendo's newest baby when the time is right. Featuring fifty songs this neighbour friendly game will include tunes from a range of genres, from toe tapping rock to toe curling pop. With a name like Karaoke Revolution Party it should surprise no-one that the game will feature a variety of multiplayer modes.
These will be joined by a "Sing and Dance" mode. It's unclear whether this means the game will come with a dance mat, or whether this mode will be restricted to the PS2 version which will incorporate EyeToy support. Xbox owners will be able to download extra songs although we don't know if there will be a charge for these. Karaoke Revolution Party is set to ship this autumn.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America