E3 2005: Konami invites us to a Karaoke Revolution Party
..but only if you have an Xbox, PS2 or Gamecube, although the name certainly suggests that the caterwauling game may be heading towards Nintendo's newest baby when the time is right. Featuring fifty songs this neighbour friendly game will include tunes from a range of genres, from toe tapping rock to toe curling pop. With a name like Karaoke Revolution Party it should surprise no-one that the game will feature a variety of multiplayer modes.
These will be joined by a "Sing and Dance" mode. It's unclear whether this means the game will come with a dance mat, or whether this mode will be restricted to the PS2 version which will incorporate EyeToy support. Xbox owners will be able to download extra songs although we don't know if there will be a charge for these. Karaoke Revolution Party is set to ship this autumn.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone